2020 Yankees Season... | Page 39 | Syracusefan.com

2020 Yankees Season...

Dude you gotta face reality. This is now a .500 team that lost 3 out of 4 to the Orioles and has 1 run in three of its last four games. Judge and Stanton aren't coming back.

I know Judge will be back. Judge has our respect. He fights to stay of the IL. Where is Stanton fight.

Steinbrenner should use this to clean house and revamp the team as best as possible. Yanks need some quality depth pieces. Ford Wade Estrada are not mlb players and should be replaced. Sanchez should be traded for whatever we can get at this point and let Paxton go. Id say to trade Stanton but with that albatross of a contract forget it.

I know Judge will be back. Judge has our respect. He fights to stay of the IL. Where is Stanton fight.

Judge is out at least another few weeks, hes essentially out for the year unless the Yankees make the playoffs. I don't know why Stanton isn't back but history holds he wouldn't make it more than a few games anyway.

Looks like Stanton is fighting harder than Judge right now.

Or just maybe, injuries heal on their own schedules, and not YOUR schedule.

Perception is everything. Judge fought to stay of IL.

And he went back on in his first game. After you threw a fit that he didn’t play the first game of the double header.

Sit down, busybody.

I know Judge wouldnt have been out of the lineup of the ALCS last year up 1 game to none. Just saying. Mike Francesa called Stanton out and said you play even if you tear your calf or hurt it more. Big Papi on Fox said same thing unless you cant walk you are in the Lineup. Just saying. Not going to forget that.

I know Judge wouldnt have been out of the lineup of the ALCS last year up 1 game to none. Just saying. Mike Francesa called Stanton out and said you play even if you tear your calf or hurt it more. Big Papi on Fox said same thing unless you cant walk you are in the Lineup. Just saying. Not going to forget that.

Mike and the Mad Dog were so cool...in 1995.

CuseRunner is gonna be screaming at his daughter’s youth softball coach in a few years when coach pulls her out in the middle of a 43-35 barnburner because everybody needs to play their innings.
Local father arrested for assault story after the game.

CuseRunner is gonna be screaming at his daughter’s youth softball coach in a few years when coach pulls her out in the middle of a 43-35 barnburner because everybody needs to play their innings.

Actually already got her started on soccer. Got a mini goal with ball in the backyard.

Yankees: 21-21
Orioles: 20-21
Tigers: 19-21
Mariners: 19-22

Tigers actually draw the mostly tough Central teams down the stretch:
Brewers, 2 at Cardinals, 3 at White Sox, 2 vs. Royals, 4 vs. Indians, 2 at Twins, 4 at Royals

How the hell do you know that? Judge couldn't last one full game back from the IL. Not a good look when you're proclaiming health and you didn't want to make that first trip to the IL. Shades of the dude who really doesn't want to fight saying hold me back.

Looks like Stanton is fighting harder than Judge right now.

Or just maybe, injuries heal on their own schedules, and not YOUR schedule.

If one player runs the bases from first to home at 80% and another player runs in the opposite direction from third to home at 50% who reaches home plate first. (Trick question)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom