2020 Yankees Season... | Page 62 | Syracusefan.com

2020 Yankees Season...

I am intrigued by the no-days off format. With Garcia starting, they might have to go to the bullpen early. If they have a lead, would Boone use Chapman for two innings tonight even if it means he can't pitch tomorrow?

I am intrigued by the no-days off format. With Garcia starting, they might have to go to the bullpen early. If they have a lead, would Boone use Chapman for two innings tonight even if it means he can't pitch tomorrow?

Postseason. When it comes to relievers you pitch however many days games in a row to win a championship.

Good point. Then he would be available for games 4 and 5, if necessary.

Ah No Thanks. God forbid I want to see my team lockdown game 1 win. I hate Cessa don't know why he's on the roster. Every game should be Green to Britton to Chapman. Regardless of the score. In the playoffs.

It's 5 games in 5 days. Isn't going to work like it normally does. Unless the rains suddenly start falling in San Diego.

Postseason. When it comes to relievers you pitch however many days games in a row to win a championship.

thumb_you-must-beoutta-your-goddamn-mind-mrw-apples-new-64-42681222.png

Dude whatttttttt

Yes you can stretch things a bit more than usual to push limits in the postseason but...do you understand baseball and arm management, at all?

Dude whatttttttt

Yes you can stretch things a bit more than usual to push limits in the postseason but...do you understand baseball and arm management, at all?

Imagine all the relievers that would be lining up to pitch for Boone in the future. You get to pitch in each game. It's like Christmas every day!

I think we should do this with Cole too. He can start games 1, 3, 5, then come in at the 5th inning in games 2 and 4 (I'm not a monster).

There is absolutely no way that this is his actual take.

CR doing God’s work - it’s time for everyone to realize this.

No only guys in the pen I trust Green to Britton to Chapman.

Interesting. With the Stanton homer to tie it, I’d let the kid get through another inning. Not like he got rocked.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom