2020 Yankees Season... | Page 63 | Syracusefan.com

2020 Yankees Season...

And ... it backfired. :(

That's baseball, Suzyn.

Always a risk that the 'throw the 90 mph fastball right down Broadway' version of JA Happ will show up.

I love Boone, but I'm not a big fan of these strategies. Either start Happ or start Garcia and let them do what they're used to doing.

Oh well, 2 runs is nothing with this lineup, but now have to manage the bleeding from Tampa's offense. Hope Happ settles down now and pitches like he has much of the year.

Glad we took the kid out. Garcia seemed completely calm too. Eh. Let him continue.

Happ is just the worst... sure makes sense that Boone was itching to get him in the game :rolleyes:

Always a risk that the 'throw the 90 mph fastball right down Broadway' version of JA Happ will show up.

I love Boone, but I'm not a big fan of these strategies. Either start Happ or start Garcia and let them do what they're used to doing.

Oh well, 2 runs is nothing with this lineup, but now have to manage the bleeding from Tampa's offense. Hope Happ settles down now and pitches like he has much of the year.
Bad happ tonight. Made worse given the circumstance. All decisions are magnified of course but this one was so far not ideal

Bad happ tonight. Made worse given the circumstance. All decisions are magnified of course but this one was so far not ideal

Imagine if he had to be paid 17 million more dollars all because he pitched a certain amount of innings.

Terrible contract.

It will all be DJ's money now. Hopefully.

I feel terrible for that baseball that Stanton hit.

Abusive.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom