2020 Yankees Season... | Page 73 | Syracusefan.com

2020 Yankees Season...

Rays are a bunch of clowns. Never thought I would hate a team more than the Red Sox as a Yankee fan.

Well will be an interesting off season to say the least. Some significant changes are likely on the way.

Well will be an interesting off season to say the least. Some significant changes are likely on the way.

Like how ?

DJ will be resigned. Tanaka and or Paxton will be back likely both. Severino and German will be back.

We need to add another starter. I want Strowman. We will prob pursue JT Realmuto once we dump Sanchez.

We will be top contenders again next season as always.

Hey Pal. Let me you something. The Rays have a C roster they win with scotch tape and glue. They will get smoked in the playoffs by my Yankees when we will be fully healthy and or the Twins or Athletics (Who are like the Rays but with more talent) We haven't played the Rays fully healthy yet.

tenor.gif.cf.gif

Why are they a team of clowns? They know how to play winning baseball with a small payroll. They are to be admired.

I don't respect them. How they built their team they are not talented. The best team did not win. I'm pissed.

Came down to literally a pitch and a couple of feet on a homer. Insane how close that game was.

cant believe Chapman didn’t throw offspeed on that last pitch

Like how ?

DJ will be resigned. Tanaka and or Paxton will be back likely both. Severino and German will be back.

We need to add another starter. I want Strowman. We will prob pursue JT Realmuto once we dump Sanchez.

We will be top contenders again next season as always.
Yeah, spend more money on players. It isn't the answer. Balance is the answer. Be able to win in a number of different ways.

The Rays are kind of a blue collar team I think.

lol. His takes are SO clownish. TB is legitimately very good. It was a great series. Too bad it wasn’t in the ALCS where it could’ve went 7, because the entire world doesn’t want to remember the Astros even exist.

Tough loss, Yanks fans and I apologize for trolling CR here. I meant to do it in the MLB thread, but his most ridiculous post(tough race though) about TB happened here and I couldn’t pass it up.

The best team won the American League East. The best team won the best of 5. It's not complicated. At least this one was close. I fear in 3 and 1/2 weeks, your next loss won't be.

Hey pal. What's going to happen next year when we add JT Realmuto and Marcus Strowman (or somehow Trevor Bauer)

We still have a loaded roster (Severino and German back) and blank checks in our check book to hand out.

lol. His takes are SO clownish. TB is legitimately very good. It was a great series. Too bad it wasn’t in the ALCS where it could’ve went 7, because the entire world doesn’t want to remember the Astros even exist.

Tough loss, Yanks fans and I apologize for trolling CR here. I meant to do it in the MLB thread, but his most ridiculous post(tough race though) about TB happened here and I couldn’t pass it up.
[/QUote
Elmers baby.

Hey pal. What's going to happen next year when we add JT Realmuto and Marcus Strowman (or somehow Trevor Bauer)

We still have a loaded roster and blank checks in our check book.
First, you don't have blank checks. They have a number of players coming up that they will have to deal with. And all that spending has got you one world title in the last 20 years. Just spending isn't the answer. And there are other teams that will have money and will be out there spending. You just lost a close series to a better team. That is no disgrace. The bad part is that you can't see that. The first step in solving a problem is to understand that you have one.

We still have a loaded roster (Severino and German back) and blank checks in our check book to hand out.
You can have stroman. There's a new guy in Ny with more money than the Steinbrenners who will be bidding for realamuto..

I don't respect them. How they built their team they are not talented. The best team did not win. I'm pissed.

You don't respect how they are built? They have built a talented farm system that produces as much year after year as any team in baseball, have been at the forefront of analytics, have done great trades, and do more with its limited financial resources than any team in baseball. But they are poorly built? OK.

You can have stroman. There's a new guy in Ny with more money than the Steinbrenners who will be bidding for realamuto..

Mets fan right ? Stroman never wanted to be a Met. He threw a fit when he was traded to the Mets instead of the Yankees.

FIRE THE STRENGTH COACH!!!!! SEND A DAMN MESSAGE!!! THAT IS THE ONLY OFFSEASON MOVE THAT NEEDS TO BE MADE!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom