2020 Yankees Season... | Page 74 | Syracusefan.com

2020 Yankees Season...

You can have stroman. There's a new guy in Ny with more money than the Steinbrenners who will be bidding for realamuto..
I think that is true. Plus, I think the Phillie's will make a hard run at him. There will be a lot of good players non tendered this year. Maybe more than ever before. You win when you built a team that can win a number of different ways. By the way, I wouldn't touch Bauer.

You don't respect how they are built? They have built a talented farm system that produces as much year after year as any team in baseball, have been at the forefront of analytics, have done great trades, and do more with its limited financial resources than any team in baseball. But they are poorly built? OK.

Yup. And I say this with sadness, but they’re what I wish the Expos could’ve become and stuck around. Janky stadium, not much fan support(post strike) but a top notch farm system.

This was a nice run while the normal Yankee fans had the thread.

As it has been lost to the non normal Yankee fan and his back and forth with non Yankee fans, I shall take my ball and go home.

Go Orange. Tomorrow. Please. I need it.

Hey pal. What's going to happen next year when we add JT Realmuto and Marcus Strowman (or somehow Trevor Bauer)

We still have a loaded roster (Severino and German back) and blank checks in our check book to hand out.

Bookmarked for future reference.

One last thing before I retire for the night to Cobra Kai season 2... What’s with that stupid overhang in right field? The 6 foot 7 RF has a good chance of catching that early HR, but the designers didn’t seem to want that to be a thing? Judge jumps up and bangs his head off an awning.

Bookmarked for future reference.

Hey Pal. You know we are going to be loaded again next season. Remember Severino and German will be back.

I want Marcus Stroman and JT Realmuto to start. Resign Tanaka and Paxton will take the qualifying offer.

We will spend money and be top contenders once again.

Hey Pal. You know we are going to be loaded again next season. Remember Severino and German will be back.

I want Marcus Stroman and JT Realmuto to start. Resign Tanaka and Paxton will take the qualifying offer.

This ain't George's Yankees. This is the kinder, gentler, cheaper 21st century Yanks. Don't hold your breath on Stroman and Realmuto.

Man this one stings a lot for me. That Chapman pitch... You prefer to lose handily compared to that.

Sounds a lot like your talk before this season. Oh, and German is toxic. They will dump him if they can find anyone to take him. Oh, and the next big game that Severino gives the yanks will be the first.

One last thing before I retire for the night to Cobra Kai season 2... What’s with that stupid overhang in right field? The 6 foot 7 RF has a good chance of catching that early HR, but the designers didn’t seem to want that to be a thing? Judge jumps up and bangs his head off an awning.
Last I looked, both teams were playing in the same ball park.

All that spending and you lose to the team with the lowest payroll. Not a fluke. 8-2 during the regular season.

I’m not a fan of the Yankees or rays (I’m a jays fan) ... i just want to say that you fans who think you need this big overhaul to compete ... give me a break ... the team is fine with what you have coming back next year .. this series was a coin flip and it ended up on a coin flip run .. you don’t need to sign realmuto either who will not remain a catcher for most of that contract anyway ..

just get rid of Sanchez and you’re fine

The troll gods pumped in some crowd noise for this enlightening insight.
I just get sick of lame excuses. The 2 Rays HR's traveled 373 and 375 feet. Judge's blast carried all of 340.

Rays are a bunch of clowns. Never thought I would hate a team more than the Red Sox as a Yankee fan.
I don't respect them. How they built their team they are not talented. The best team did not win. I'm pissed.
1602327763785.png

Hey Pal, knock off the Hey Pal crap. It's not helping your cause.

Is that how you talk to your gym buds when one of them beats you to the last stability ball?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom