2021 ACC Media Days July 21-22 | Syracusefan.com

2021 ACC Media Days July 21-22

And who do we send? Josh Black, Chris Elmore, and....

I do not think so. If you bring TD that would indicate he was the starter. DB will not do that. There is a reason that he did not give media access to any qbs coming out of spring ball.

I do not think so. If you bring TD that would indicate he was the starter. DB will not do that. There is a reason that he did not give media access to any qbs coming out of spring ball.
I want TD to go. Good spokesman, and whom I think will be face of the team. But as you say, he wants the competition level to remain high, and out of the public spotlight.

Tucker might be a good choice, but then the same deal with Adams/Howard. A lineman might be fine, but with none earning a passing PFF grade, it may not be the right choice to represent the program from a football perspective. And then there is Taj Harris... I'm guessing Queeley might be a safer choice...lol

I'd personally go with TD, but I have a feeling choice #3 will be interesting.

Elmore (or maybe TD), Mikel Jones (or Josh Black) and Szmyt.

edit: Cut Szmyt if only 2.

Last edited:
Always been two players per team.
Well that settles that. Lol. Sort of. Who is the offense pick?

Edit* Rhino I presume. Especially after last year.

Last edited:
Well that settles that. Lol. Sort of. Who is the offense pick?

I'd have no issue with Rhino or TD. Either would represent SU well.

They could send Servais also. Somebody that won't mind being poked and prodded by the media for 8-10 hours.

Just to receive a little attention, how about sending at least one player from N C. Defensively, Williams or Thompson, I’m not sure about the offense.

What could possibly go wrong with sending Taj? Reporters: So Taj, what do you have to say to all the doubters after your 1-10 season?

Next up,Taj Harris representing the Syracuse State offense. I mean, he's having fun but I just don't know... lol

Just to receive a little attention, how about sending at least one player from N C. Defensively, Williams or Thompson, I’m not sure about the offense.
Isn’t Kingsley Jonathan from NC?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diamondmakr

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom