2021 ACC Media Days July 21-22 | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

2021 ACC Media Days July 21-22

I count 13 players from outside the ACC footprint.

I think he’s similar to Eric in that he’s the most competitive guy on the team. Bring a fighter to media days to lay down a marker.

Will be interesting if the ACC takes the same approach as the SEC this coming season in regards to COVID - no postponements or rescheduling, you play or forfeit.

So, I'm waaaaaaaaay out of the loop and playing catchup on our team. Is TD really in a fight for the starting QB nod? And/or is he not exactly fitting in anymore up on the Hill? (Sorry if this is old news for everyone else)

Today Duke, GT, Miami, UNC, Pitt, UVA, VT and Commissioner Phillips

When is the SU contingent on ? I can’t find this info .

Please put the phone down while you are walking down a flight of stairs. We don't need you falling.

Nah. That’s more of an OL move.

At least, the last few years it has been. :confused:

Today, head coach Dino Babers, wide receiver Taj Harris, defensive lineman Josh Black and offensive lineman Airon Servais will represent 'Cuse on a full-day media circuit from The Westin in Charlotte.

ACC Network will feature live wall-to-wall coverage all day, and ACCNX will carry each team's press conference live.

Here's where to catch 'Cuse on the networks today:
10 – Josh Black and Airon Servais live on ACCN
12:20 – Taj Harris live on ACCN
12:45 – Press conference
1:15 – Coach Babers live on ACCN

I don’t think I’ve ever anticipated a college fball season as much as this one. Last year was a joke and gets a big fat asterisk IMO. Feels good knowing we’re returning to a normal football season. Can’t wait to start watching the 20 second QB out-route and RB high step drills once fall camp starts.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom