2021 Grammy's | Syracusefan.com

2021 Grammy's

Bruno also did a nice job channeling Little Richard.
He did, the show tonight has so far knocked it out of the park. All music and only a few speeches, Mickey Guyton and Brittany Howard, more of that please.

I love H.E.R., an amazing talent and would love to see her in concert.

CBS Sunday morning did a couple pieces on some of the nominees today. Looks like neither of them won their categories, but they were really interesting. Michael Kiwanuka has a great vibe.

Terry Gross interviewed Jon Batiste this weekend, he is an amazing talent. His album was nominated for contemporary instrumental but didn't win

I can't find a clip of her Grammy performance, too bad because it was a stunner. She's been working for years trying to break into the country music scene but cannot get her music played and that is how this song came to be.

I can't imagine watching that cardi b performance in the same room as my grandparents.
Song is an abomination and old white liberals trying to be hip on social media by gushing about a song clearly made for young(but not too young) people are annoying.

Song is an abomination and old white liberals trying to be hip on social media by gushing about a song clearly made for young(but not too young) people are annoying.
Hahah I thought the same thing like nobody really truely likes the song. It’s a more of a meme but some older people are rly rly stretching with their takes of both political leanings.

Hahah I thought the same thing like nobody really truely likes the song. It’s a more of a meme but some older people are rly rly stretching with their takes of both political leanings.

Smh, they’re trying to spin it like it’s “important”. Obnoxious and in a way, insulting. Those types of people just do way too much sometimes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom