2021 NCAA Signing Day November 10, 2021 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

2021 NCAA Signing Day November 10, 2021

WGDSR explained it pretty well, as an example it would be like if Maryland sent Spallina a NLOI today in hopes he would change his mind and sign with the.
Gotcha. So a desperation swing and a miss basically.

Not sure IL was actually doing the "star" system in 2017, but Quinn was ranked #13 and Seebold was ranked #20. Quinn would probably be thought of as a five star, and Seebold would probably have been on the cusp. Dordevic was ranked #27 FWIW.

That seems like an effort to trick the kid, but maybe I'm reading too much into it.
1636576556767.gif

So with Joey signing and the 5 kids from UVA and Maryland.. that’s 6 of the top 10 on IL top 10.. there is only 4 left.. wonder who it is

So with Joey signing and the 5 kids from UVA and Maryland.. that’s 6 of the top 10 on IL top 10.. there is only 4 left.. wonder who it is
I believe we said the end result was that nobody actually got flipped. Could have been an attempt to grab one of the guys who have already signed too.

Nothing from Rhoa yet?

Odd that the other two St John's kids signed.

Nothing from Rhoa yet?

Odd that the other two St John's kids signed.
I saw on Spallinas instagram post when he was signing his NLI a comment from Rhoa saying "let's go!" Unfortunately I don't have an Instagram account so there are so many comments now that I can't see them all including Rhoa's. Hopefully that's a sign he's still coming here, fingers crossed bc I think he's underrated imo.