2021 New York Football Giants Off-Season Thread | Syracusefan.com

2021 New York Football Giants Off-Season Thread

KaiserUEO

2022 and 2x ESPN Tourney Challenge Winner
Now is as good as any to start it up...

i am a little dismayed that Marrone didnt give the NFL a shot as an assistant, i was really hoping he would come to East Rutherford and be the OL coach here. but i guess the allure of Bama, a cheap ring...and not having to talk to the press for a year, was too good a gig to pass up.

i am a little dismayed that Marrone didnt give the NFL a shot as an assistant, i was really hoping he would come to East Rutherford and be the OL coach here. but i guess the allure of Bama, a cheap ring...and not having to talk to the press for a year, was too good a gig to pass up.

Really feels like Chase and Smith are just no shot now.

Pitts, Waddle, Paye... Not sure where we're going to land.

Hmm. What was I saying if we were going to go for the division we better win it. Not only cost us Trevor Lawrence, but possibly other generational talents also.

Hmm. What was I saying if we were going to go for the division we better win it. Not only cost us Trevor Lawrence, but possibly other generational talents also.

We weren’t even close to bad enough to get Lawrence. Terrible point. Get off it.

if theres a run on QBs and WRs, id prefer they not look at Waddle and instead go back to OL and LB.

maybe Sewell is still there, or look at Vera-Tucker.

Rousseau or Parsons on the other side of the ball.

ADMINS: as the originator of the thread, can i get the keys as to who can post in here??

if theres a run on QBs and WRs, id prefer they not look at Waddle and instead go back to OL and LB.

maybe Sewell is still there, or look at Vera-Tucker.

Rousseau or Parsons on the other side of the ball.

ADMINS: as the originator of the thread, can i get the keys as to who can post in here??

That's like giving a 16 year old the keys to the Vette.

We weren’t even close to bad enough to get Lawrence. Terrible point. Get off it.

I will say this we better go playmaker on offense with our pick or else. Trade up for Davonte Smith, or stay where we are and take TE Pitts. Would be okay with Waddle but concerned coming off injury he was hobbling around in the championship game.

I will say this we better go playmaker on offense with our pick or else. Trade up for Davonte Smith, or stay where we are and take TE Pitts. Would be okay with Waddle but concerned coming off injury he was hobbling around in the championship game.

Take it to sports talk radio, champ.

Take it to sports talk radio, champ.

I would do a better job picking players then Gettleman. Chase Young would be a Giant right now because I would have tanked Week 17 previous season. Load up on offense and so help me god no offensive line. You can have a great offense without a great offensive line as long as your QB can run and get the ball out quick.

I would do a better job picking players then Gettleman. Chase Young would be a Giant right now because I would have tanked Week 17 previous season. Load up on offense and so help me god no offensive line. You can have a great offense without a great offensive line as long as your QB can run and get the ball out quick.

take it to sports talk radio, champ.

He took the better job

If Andrew Luck is indeed planning a return to the NFL. We need to get involved. He is only 31 years old. We trade Daniel Jones for a couple of middle rounds picks.

Instant contenders in the NFC just need to add a big offensive weapon (NO OFFENSIVE LINE) in draft.

If Andrew Luck is indeed planning a return to the NFL. We need to get involved. He is only 31 years old. We trade Daniel Jones for a couple of middle rounds picks.

Instant contenders in the NFC just need to add a big offensive weapon (NO OFFENSIVE LINE) in draft.
Yeah, ..., no.

1612504048375.gif

McShay and Kiper both have Pitts to the Giants at 11 now.