2021 New York Football Giants Off-Season Thread | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

2021 New York Football Giants Off-Season Thread

Kyle Rudolph??? Explain...
2 TE sets and Pitts wont be there at 11.

hes there on the cheap and maybe can mentor EE a bit.

young team, could use some vets...

Star Studded Free Agent Class there. Yes I'm being Sarcastic.
thats ok because the care package from Florham Park we all pitched in for, should arrive for you tomorrow.

thats ok because the care package from Florham Park we all pitched in for, should arrive for you tomorrow.

??? I'm going to rightly complain. We better draft a stud playmaker in first round DaVonta Smith or Jaylen Waddle. All I'm saying.

??? I'm going to rightly complain. We better draft a stud playmaker in first round DaVonta Smith or Jaylen Waddle. All I'm saying.
Or what? You going to turn in your fan card?

This whining is getting tedious.

What is the salivating from fellow Giants fans of mine on this guy. 20 receptions for 338 yards 2 TD in 5 games last year.
And what about the previous 2 years, troll?

also, that’s solid production when he played last year, he just got hurt.

What is the salivating from fellow Giants fans of mine on this guy. 20 receptions for 338 yards 2 TD in 5 games last year.
With Golliday, the Giants win FA.

I have the tracking # for your jet care package, should be there by 5pm today...

which will be right after he signs.

goodbye.

There’s a salary cap. You fill holes based upon value. Although unspectacular, I think it’s been a really solid haul. Golladay gets us what we’re looking for immediately, playmaking size on the outside.

I think, unless we don’t sign Golladay, that people will be disappointed on draft day. Golladay & Ross accomplish what they want at the WR position.

I’m looking at DL (most likely edge) or Secondary in Rd. 1 right now.

Last edited:
KG signing now opens up the draft for them, allows them to take the best player available. His health gives me worry, but he is productive when he is on the field. At #11 you can grab a Surtain, Farley, Parsons, Slater etc.

I mean - I don’t know what else you could ask them to do in the FA period.

Edge for sure in the draft. Probably another big or two, LB and value wherever they see fit.

Giants have crushed the off-season so far.
Yep, in the draft, the Giants will be drafting from a position of power.

they don’t have to get a playmaker, they don’t have to go secondary, they don’t have to go OT etc.

take the BPA.

the more QBs that come off the board the better...

Definitely BPA in the draft, might be Slater or Parsons at that point, could even trade down (not DG's style though), but these 2 FA signings open up everything.