2021 NFL Thread | Page 117 | Syracusefan.com

2021 NFL Thread

Bills-Patriots should split.
Big good teams. When they play twice each should win once.
Either sweep obviously division over the second game.
If they split
NE needs to beat both Indy and Miami.
Buffalo would have to win out including at Tampa.
I do think NE matchups better against Indy than Buffalo does.
NE is physical run team that Indy D can be run on.

I expect AFC winner to be 12-5.
Tennessee are frauds without Henry.

Kansas City and Indy are the teams I would want to avoid.
Cincinnati is good but I think they will gag and Baltimore’s horse shoe I don’t think will win in playoffs.

Buffalo has the best team IMO but they can run on as well.

New England is the team that is getting better and maybe win a game but unless they get the 1 seed I don’t see them going far.

New England though is back. They aren’t old New England but Belichick successfully retooled the team in one season which should shut up the Tom vs Bill stuff.

It should also question how these dumb teams can’t get these rebuilds done.

Yeah I do think a split is the most likely outcome as I don't trust the Bills to play consistent enough. Colts losing Buckner is a big loss.

And yeah the Bill vs Tom debate was stupid, getting 7 wins last year out of that Pats roster was a solid coaching job. I had NE as a Wild Card team this year, Mac Jones is playing better than expected but I don't see him being able to keep up in a shootout game.

Yeah I do think a split is the most likely outcome as I don't trust the Bills to play consistent enough. Colts losing Buckner is a big loss.

And yeah the Bill vs Tom debate was stupid, getting 7 wins last year out of that Pats roster was a solid coaching job. I had NE as a Wild Card team this year, Mac Jones is playing better than expected but I don't see him being able to keep up in a shootout game.
There is no debate both are the goat. Bill won 11 games with Matt Cassel and took the Browns to the playoffs before Modell pulled the rug out from under him.

Baker Mayfield apparently doesn't have many fans amongst his teammate's fathers:

Editors really write terrible headlines these days.

That post sure sounds more like a problem with the coaching staff playing an injured player than it does criticizing the player.

NFL hot take of the weekend . The Tua vs Herbert debate is back on the docket

Washington has totally dominated this game yet due to play calling ineptitude are only up 1 score and probably going to lose based on 1 big play by Wilson … former foreskins just failed to convert their 3rd straight 3rd and 1

So Washington doesn’t have a kicker that can kick a 25 yarder? I don’t get it

Edit- injured kicker. Makes lot of sense.

Also surprised that is overturned.

So Washington doesn’t have a kicker that can kick a 25 yarder? I don’t get it

Edit- injured kicker. Makes lot of sense.

Also surprised that is overturned.
I find it hard to believe nobody on the roster can kick a 19 yard FG .. I think I could

I mean the snapper and holder aren’t injured.. don’t these guys mess around with kicks at all during their entire football lives ? I mean not even the punter ?

Another thing I love about NFL coaches .. so Washington had COMPLETELY shut down Seattle’s offense the entire game ..

so come the last drive they pivot 100% from how they were playing up to then and what was working so well ..

What other avenue in life would you do this ?

Last edited:
I realize we still have 5 weeks to go, but as of right now 3 teams have back-to-back picks in a row...
Screenshot_20211201-035343_Chrome.jpg

Pretty crazy...
Jets 4, 5
Giants 6, 7
Eagles 8, 9 (and also have 14)

Lions are the only other team with multiple 1st round picks (1, 23).

I realize we still have 5 weeks to go, but as of right now 3 teams have back-to-back picks in a row...
View attachment 211319
Pretty crazy...
Jets 4, 5
Giants 6, 7
Eagles 8, 9 (and also have 14)

Lions are the only other team with multiple 1st round picks (1, 23).
Jets can even trade one of those picks for a lot if a team wants to trade up and take a QB.

Guy should be done playing in the league but NFL gonna NFL
AB is the most important player for the Bucs offense besides Brady.

Brown in the slot is an-all pro Julian Edelman. Brady will go to him on 3rd down.
Evans and Godwin are good but Brady goes to Gronk and Brady.

Bucs need HFA this year. Last year their was no HFA in road playoff games. Crowd noises affects Brady see Mile High.

Bucs just need GB to lose once and they could get the 1 seed. Arizona is not beating Tampa.
The other problem for Tamps is their HC. Arians is a clown.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom