2021 NFL Thread | Page 116 | Syracusefan.com

2021 NFL Thread

Yeah Gettleman and Judge will throw Garrett away first to save their own jobs.
It won't work Gettleman is 99.99 pct done and no gm is taking the job if he's forced to keep Judge.

In case you were wondering, and I know you all were….if the Giants win today, they will win out and finish 10-7. Miami, SD, Bears, and Dallas at home. We ain’t losing to Wash. twice, and if we beat Philly this time, we’ll beat them next time. That’s my logic and it’s all impeccable.

Last edited:
Giants rejoice

Gotta say….I don’t blame a lot of this on him. We were bad and in a terrible position when he got here, and that’s hard to fix. He’s made some bad moves, but overall has drafted well and we really aren’t THAT far away.

What are refs in the New England/Tennessee game watching? Vrabel had to waste a challenge on an obvious TD.

Is there a bigger crybaby in sports with a higher approval rating than Bruce Arians? How does the guy not get flagged as much as he chews out refs for calls that aren't even that egregious by NFL standards. Particularly when he got every call in the conf. title game & Super Bowl. Such an entitled blowhard.

I have no clue who the best team in the league is?
It may be Indianapolis right now in the AFC.

Tampa looks very average with António Brown.

Playoffs are going to very wide open.

I have no clue who the best team in the league is?
It may be Indianapolis right now in the AFC.

Tampa looks very average with António Brown.

Playoffs are going to very wide open.
AFC? It’s New England (right now).

AFC? It’s New England (right now).
It’s not New England till they beat Buffalo.
To be the man you gotta beat the man.

If the Pats split with Buffalo.
Then the AFc East comes down to. New England winning at Indy AND Miami.

Buffalo only has one game they could be expected to lose at Tampa.

Patriots won’t beat Buffalo in any tiebreakers because they lost to Miami. That is why I don’t think the Pats are favorited.

Carson wentz couldn’t reach the end zone from 30 yards out on a Hale Mary ?!

7D40741A-2B2C-4391-A5EC-E098CBF42ED7.gif

In case you were wondering, and I know you all were….if the Giants win today, they will win out and finish 10-7. Miami, SD, Bears, and Dallas at home. We ain’t losing to Wash. twice, and if we beat Philly this time, we’ll beat them next time. That’s my logic and it’s all impeccable.
The logic is not impeccable . Statistically, the odds of the Giants losing to the Red Skins in their second matchup are independent of their previous loss. As I continue to fight math fallacies across the world:cool:

The logic is not impeccable . Statistically, the odds of the Giants losing to the Red Skins in their second matchup are independent of their previous loss. As I continue to fight math fallacies across the world:cool:
Giants will lose in Miami next week.

If the Pats split with Buffalo.
Then the AFc East comes down to. New England winning at Indy AND Miami.

Buffalo only has one game they could be expected to lose at Tampa.

Patriots won’t beat Buffalo in any tiebreakers because they lost to Miami. That is why I don’t think the Pats are favorited.
I fully expect the Patriots to beat the Bills at this point. Buffalo just isn’t physical enough and the Patriots will make that an ugly game. Buffalo also still gets Tampa.

If the Bills play mistake free they'll beat New England IMO. If they fall behind and shoot themselves in the foot like the Colts game, it'll be a long day

If the Bills play mistake free they'll beat New England IMO. If they fall behind and shoot themselves in the foot like the Colts game, it'll be a long day
Bills-Patriots should split.
Big good teams. When they play twice each should win once.
Either sweep obviously division over the second game.
If they split
NE needs to beat both Indy and Miami.
Buffalo would have to win out including at Tampa.
I do think NE matchups better against Indy than Buffalo does.
NE is physical run team that Indy D can be run on.

I expect AFC winner to be 12-5.
Tennessee are frauds without Henry.

Kansas City and Indy are the teams I would want to avoid.
Cincinnati is good but I think they will gag and Baltimore’s horse shoe I don’t think will win in playoffs.

Buffalo has the best team IMO but they can run on as well.

New England is the team that is getting better and maybe win a game but unless they get the 1 seed I don’t see them going far.

New England though is back. They aren’t old New England but Belichick successfully retooled the team in one season which should shut up the Tom vs Bill stuff.

It should also question how these dumb teams can’t get these rebuilds done.

So if that happens does Mara keep Gettleman?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom