2021 NFL Thread | Page 153 | Syracusefan.com

2021 NFL Thread

I'm no scout but I didn't see a better back in the country than Tucker. Speed, power, vision. Seems to have it all.

Vegas sure does respect the 49ers a lot.

So now we know the Nickelodeon game will be on Sunday at 4:30 and NBC has the 8pm game on Sunday.

I am guessing Philadelphia at Tampa might be on CBS.

As I think Pittsburgh at Kansas City might be on Saturday.

If Peterson were deposed do you think he would say he made the QB switch to get tape on Sudfield or because he was told in his headset we want to lose and get a better pick.

I don’t blame Philadelphia. My point was if anybody wanted to sue If they took knees for 4 quarters then the doors are open for what the Eagles did.
I think there's a pretty sizable difference between playing a worse QB vs. not playing football at all.

Betting lines I've seen so far in the NFC are TB - 7, LAR - 4 and Dallas -3.
Vegas is saying Dallas-San Fran is a pick ‘em as HFA is worth 3 points.
Niner fans will have a significant presence in Dallas.

Just pointing out the 49ers have been that good the second half of the season.

I’ve seen this with Green Bay before getting a bye. You clearly trust them more than I do.
Whether I trust them or not, I wouldn't think much of the results of a game where Love is the QB and not Rodgers. The betting line adjustment in Vegas is more than seven points when that happens.

I think there's a pretty sizable difference between playing a worse QB vs. not playing football at all.
What would the lawsuit be about not playing at all?
The teams make the playoffs if they tie.
What Philadelphia did was for the benefit as well.

I don’t blame Philadelphia but if people could sue over taking knees for 4 quarters then what the Eagles did would be worthy of a deposition.

Vegas is saying Dallas-San Fran is a pick ‘em as HFA is worth 3 points.
Niner fans will have a significant presence in Dallas.

3pts for HFA has gone the way of the dodo bird. More like 1.7. Maybe less for Dallas.

I don’t blame Philadelphia but if people could sue over taking knees for 4 quarters then what the Eagles did would be worthy of a deposition.
I'm not talking about suing. That wouldn't happen.

I'm not talking about suing. That wouldn't happen.
That is all I am talking about.
The question was whether if the teams took a knee would that be violate the terms of a ticket for a lawsuit.

If that isn’t then your point then your probably right.
All I was saying if that opened the door for a lawsuit then what the Eagles did would good for one.

And I think the Eagles did the right think last year it got them a free first round pick.

You really are serious about this taking a knee thing, aren't you? Dude, that would be the biggest US sports scandal of the last 100 years.

You really are serious about this taking a knee thing, aren't you? Dude, that would be the biggest US sports scandal of the last 100 years.
No it wouldn’t at all.
1982 World Cup Austria and Germany did this type of thing.

Obviously it won’t happen because these guys are competitve but if this goes to OT they should run the full play clock each snap and get the tie.

No it wouldn’t at all.
1982 World Cup Austria and Germany did this type of thing.

Obviously it won’t happen because these guys are competitve but if this goes to OT they should run the full play clock each snap and get the tie.
I guess that's my point. You're talking about a hypothetical that has zero per cent chance of happening. Now if the game goes to OT I could see the teams being conservative to a greater degree than normal knowing a tie gets them in the playoffs. But that's something entirely different. Kind of like MSU/ND in 1966.

Btw I said US sports in terms of scandals.

PI calls getting crazy. Need to amend the penalty. 40+ yard penalty is nuts.
Crappy thrown ball for PI got two teams into the playoffs Steelers/Raiders; been their best play all year.

Crappy thrown ball for PI got two teams into the playoffs Steelers/Raiders; been their best play all year.
I didn’t see the Pitt game, but both the raiders and the titans were basically gifted a TD right before half on big PI calls

FItXGSHVgAkAOKy
Atleast this SNF crew is destroying those refs for that atrocious PI call.

Still can’t believe the ref threw the flag when nobody catches that ball.

KC will be atleast -10 over Pitt and that is the plum TV spot.

How CBS got Dallas-San Fran is insane.
Why the biggest blowout potential is going to be on Sunday night is a joke.

Had a feeling the NBC would want that game to play up possible Big Ben last game vs Chiefs.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom