2021 NFL Thread | Page 152 | Syracusefan.com

2021 NFL Thread

The NFC champion has failed to advance to the Super Bowl the following year in 22 of the last 23 seasons. BOOM.
Tom Brady has been in the NFC only 1 season before this one and has as many NFC championships as Aaron Rodgers in 15 seasons.

I will take Brady.

I can see

Saturday
5. Cardinals at 4. Rams 4:30pm Fox
7. Eagles at 2. Bucs 8:20 NBC

Sunday
5. Patriots at 4. Bengals 1:00 Nickleodeon/CBS
6. 49ers at 3. Cowboys 4:30 Fox
7. Steelers at 2. Chiefs 8:20 NBC

Monday
6. Chargers at 3. Bills 8:15 pm ESPN/ABC

Wouldn’t also be considered fixing the outcome of the game if they agreed to take knees the entire game?Pretty sure that would get you banned for life.

Tom Brady has been in the NFC only 1 season before this one and has as many NFC championships as Aaron Rodgers in 15 seasons.

I will take Brady.
TB not playing as well as they were last year. I don't think they even make the trip to GB. I think Dallas will handle them.

EDIT: reason being Dallas has a ferocious pass rush.

Wouldn’t also be considered fixing the outcome of the game if they agreed to take knees the entire game?Pretty sure that would get you banned for life.
Then the Eagles should have been sued for what they did last year week 17.

All the teams needs to do just dive forward every play.

Lord I hope not. I hate primetime games. My ass is to old to stay up that late and go to work the next day.

Plus I cannot stand Collinsworth.
San Fran-Dallas will be the first pick of all the matchups.
NBC gets the first pick on wild card weekend. I will absolutely shocked if it’s not on prime time on NBC.

I like the Packers & Cowboys in nfc.
The Rams blowing that game after the apparent game changing endzone int & subsequent td is amazing. Such a soft team. Makes McVay running on the field after that early td look really stupid. Big statement Sean.
Arizona is toast.
I think Tampa is cooked too. Remember when Gronk was a luxury, now they need him.

Then the Eagles should have been sued for what they did last year week 17.

All the teams needs to do just dive forward every play.
Or what Joe Judge did today with his QB sneaks. What a phony hyocrite.

That said, there is a 100 miles distance between changing QBs in the last meaningless game of the season and agreeing to play to a tie for seventy minutes. In the immortal words of John McEnroe - "you can not be serious." Crazy talk.

Or what Joe Judge did today with his QB sneaks. What a phony hyocrite.

That said, there is a 100 miles distance between changing QBs in the last meaningless game of the season and agreeing to play to a tie for seventy minutes. In the immortal words of John McEnroe - "you can not be serious. Crazy talk.
If Peterson were deposed do you think he would say he made the QB switch to get tape on Sudfield or because he was told in his headset we want to lose and get a better pick.

I don’t blame Philadelphia. My point was if anybody wanted to sue If they took knees for 4 quarters then the doors are open for what the Eagles did.

I like the Packers & Cowboys in nfc.
The Rams blowing that game after the apparent game changing endzone int & subsequent td is amazing. Such a soft team. Makes McVay running on the field after that early td look really stupid. Big statement Sean.
Arizona is toast.
I think Tampa is cooked too. Remember when Gronk was a luxury, now they need him.
I was thinking the same thing watching the Rams game. They really are soft.

If Peterson were deposed do you think he would say he made the QB switch to get tape on Sudfield or because he was told in his headset we want to lose and get a better pick.

I don’t blame Philadelphia. My point was if anybody wanted to sue If they took knees for 4 quarters then the doors are open for what the Eagles did.
I ripped the Eagles for what they did. It was Lurie and Roseman. They didn't give a sheet about Pederson. But they changed one player. Admittedly it made a difference but the other 21+ guys were playing hard to win that game. Huge difference between that and asking two entire football teams to lay down and play to a tie for 70 minutes.

The 49ers are 7-2 over the last nine games. That ties the Bucs for the best record in the NFL since the start of November. Dallas/GB are 6-3, the Rams are 5-4 and the Cardinals are 4-5.

I think Dallas is in trouble next week. It’s not a game that they can just rely on the pass rush.

And some of you are undervaluing the Bucs. I think they end up at least in the Championship game. They are still putting up 30 with those guys gone.

I didn't have any G-men on my fantasy football team, so I didn't realize this. Not one TD between the two.

The 49ers are 7-2 over the last nine games. That ties the Bucs for the best record in the NFL since the start of November. Dallas/GB are 6-3, the Rams are 5-4 and the Cardinals are 4-5.

I think Dallas is in trouble next week. It’s not a game that they can just rely on the pass rush.

And some of you are undervaluing the Bucs. I think they end up at least in the Championship game. They are still putting up 30 with those guys gone.

IDK I just don't have a good feeling about them. I won't be shocked if they still make make the Super Bowl but the NFL is more wide open this year and their defense isn't playing as well as last year

Didn’t the Dolphins go 8-1?

Gotta give u high marks for creativity there. You cut off on the date the Packers lost, a game Rodgers didn't play on the road at KC. And then you count today's game where GB made little effort to win. :)

Betting lines I've seen so far in the NFC are TB - 7, LAR - 4 and Dallas -3.

Gotta give u high marks for creativity there. You cut off on the date the Packers lost, a game Rodgers didn't play on the road at KC. And then you count today's game where GB made little effort to win. :)
Just pointing out the 49ers have been that good the second half of the season.

I’ve seen this with Green Bay before getting a bye. You clearly trust them more than I do.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom