2021 NFL Thread | Page 177 | Syracusefan.com

2021 NFL Thread

For all of you smart asses- sadly a 24 yr old young man who is the son of a friend has 2 months to live and had hoped to see the Cowboys finally do something as a huge fan. Honestly really sucks this franchise is so poorly managed. I'm sure some jerk will mail him SF jersey.

For all of you smart asses- sadly a 24 yr old young man who is the son of a friend has 2 months to live and had hoped to see the Cowboys finally do something as a huge fan. Honestly really sucks this franchise is so poorly managed.

Man that sucks.

So I bet the playoff schedule is
4:30 Pitt/Cin at Tennessee NBC
8 SF at GB Fox

Sunday
3:30 Cin/Buf/KC CBS
6 LA/Ari at TB

Man that sucks.

Yeah been texting all night. Life ain't fair more often than not. Prescott got a ball signed by the team for him last fall. Would have done a VIP visit too but too risky with CoVid

That simply must be devastating--DEVASTATING--to Cowboy Fans.

I've always won with class and lost with dignity.

So-MWA-HA-HA-HA!!

That simply must be devastating--DEVASTATING--to Cowboy Fans.

I've always won with class and lost with dignity.

So-MWA-HA-HA-HA!!

But it isn't. Much like Cuse hoops fans we have become emotionally numb to the losses. The only thing that shocks us is the new ways they invent to lose games. Like a QB sneak instead of hailmary.

FJRBKdfXsAAKinc

But it isn't. Much like Cuse hoops fans we have become emotionally numb to the losses. The only thing that shocks us the new ways they invent to lose games. Like a QB sneak instead of hailmary.

Yeah I mean it's like taunting an SU football fan for having a 1-10 season. You just wasted 10 minutes of your life you can never get back. I cared for for my buddy's kid than anything else. Cuse hoops sucking is the real winter killer for me.

I really want to have the nFL explain the timing rule on those replays decisions.. with no replay SF runs 40 secs off the clock.. with replay they can only run 25. plus they reset the clock.. I know its the rule but it makes no sense.. just like the D committing a penalty in the 1-2 min time stops the clock but not in the last min.. dont know why more teams dont use that instead of using TOs

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom