2021 NFL Thread | Page 179 | Syracusefan.com

2021 NFL Thread

I’m sure he will be if they ever win another World Series
Ahhhh my mind didn’t process those teams you listed correctly. All of them are recent winners or front runners. Yankees haven’t done sht in 13 years. Gotcha, he’s a bandwagoner

Texans won a few of those first round crap Saturday afternoon playoff games where they’d have a bad record but would earn a home game due to winning their crappy division .. usually beating the bengals or raiders
Blow Your Mind Wow GIF by Product Hunt

That's usually when I go make the super nachos.
I’m going on a Nachos strike until the Carrier Dome brings back the real Nachos.

*Not really. It’s times like these I wish CuseRunner was here because you know we could really get him going on a topic like that.

How can you be an NFL receiver if you can’t catch ?

……and now the Chiefs offense gets going. Pitt blew their chance

Maybe the wheeler and dealer Jerrah can convince Seattle to swap Dak for Russell.
Dak was better than Wilson this season. Not sure that’s an upgrade at this point in Wilson’s career.

How can you be an NFL receiver if you can’t catch ?

College DB's are just receivers with bad hands, but they still want to play football. Pro DB's are legit DB's, despite only half of 'em can catch.

If I was Dallas I'd take Wilson in a nanosecond.
Wilson seems a bit washed
Although Dak is master of dominating in meaningless games

College DB's are just receivers with bad hands, but they still want to play football. Pro DB's are legit DB's, despite only half of 'em can catch.
I’m referring to Pittsburghs Johnson.. drop master

I had Ben 14 of the 14 playoff QBs.
He is just killing Pitt.

I could see his end game stats like 36-61 for 150 yards

So annoying this pathetic pile of crap snuck in the playoffs. Total bye week. You suck Melvin Gordon.
Don’t forget fangio kicking a FG down 7 on 4th and 9 .. and never getting the ball back

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bspencer309

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom