2021 NFL Thread | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

2021 NFL Thread

I get confused too because Watson went 4-12 with the Texans and is basically jesus. Obviously his numbers were great and Wentz's were terrible but no one is winning games surrounded by garbage anymore. Teams are too competent and smart to get beat by 1 guy with no help.
W-L records tagged to a QB are for the stupid who dont know who to evaluate the position.

W-L records tagged to a QB are for the stupid who dont know who to evaluate the position.
You think Eli Manning was elite when he was never top 5 in his position at any point in his career.

Watson last season is easy to understand why they went 4-12.

Their schedule to start the season really hard.

Their HC coach traded their first round pick for a LT who is good not great. They had an old defense which they couldn’t upgrade because of cap crunches.
They traded a top 3 WR for a 2nd round pick and an overpriced RB who his team couldn’t trade for a late round pick because of his cap hit. Then gave up a 2nd round draft for a WR they didn’t need in Cooks.

Houston was a mess last year because of Bill O’Brien being the GM and the HC and wasting draft capital and cap space.

Which made the team disfuncfjonal.
With the team’s slow start because they faced KC-Baltimore-Pittsburgh to start the season and the fact they lost 4 games to Tennessee and Indianapolis in the final minute or overtime of each game the season snowballed on them.

Houston easily could have gone 7-9 or 8-8 last year with middle of the road coaching because of Watson.

You think Eli Manning was elite when he was never top 5 in his position at any point in his career.

Watson last season is easy to understand why they went 4-12.

Their schedule to start the season really hard.

Their HC coach traded their first round pick for a LT who is good not great. They had an old defense which they couldn’t upgrade because of cap crunches.
They traded a top 3 WR for a 2nd round pick and an overpriced RB who his team couldn’t trade for a late round pick because of his cap hit. Then gave up a 2nd round draft for a WR they didn’t need in Cooks.

Houston was a mess last year because of Bill O’Brien being the GM and the HC and wasting draft capital and cap space.

Which made the team disfuncfjonal.
With the team’s slow start because they faced KC-Baltimore-Pittsburgh to start the season and the fact they lost 4 games to Tennessee and Indianapolis in the final minute or overtime of each game the season snowballed on them.

Houston easily could have gone 7-9 or 8-8 last year with middle of the road coaching because of Watson.
You cannot make excuses for a QB...EVER.

I was told that repeatedly on here.

2011 Eli should’ve been league MVP but all the media who wanted to see him fail, so they could be proven right, wouldn’t allow that.

and for fun...

Last edited:
You cannot make excuses for a QB...EVER.

I was told that repeatedly on here.

and for fun...

Max Kellerman’s opinions don’t matter after he said this stupid in 2016.

Also if Eli had a season where he threw for 4823 yards 33 TDS and only 7 INTs I would give him a break.
He only threw for atleast 33 TDs in an entire season ONE time.
He never threw less than 11Ints in an entire season he started.
He never threw for 4800+ yards in a season.

Eli NEVER EVER EVER EVER had as good a regular season as Watson had this year at age 25.

So sorry I will actual look at facts when I say Watson has a reason for this season his team sucking.

Again Watson had an all-pro type top 5 QB season something Eli never did.

Patrick Mahomes appears to be a great guy, but his mother, fiance, and brother are all extremely annoying people.

his mom wearing a garish “QB Producer” Jersey and hate tweeting Mack Wilson.

so corny, the lot of them, save Patrick Mahomes

his mom wearing a garish “QB Producer” Jersey and hate tweeting Mack Wilson.

so corny, the lot of them, save Patrick Mahomes
EtswRuQXUAIbYLU

She really is annoying.

Max Kellerman’s opinions don’t matter after he said this stupid in 2016.

Also if Eli had a season where he threw for 4823 yards 33 TDS and only 7 INTs I would give him a break.
He only threw for atleast 33 TDs in an entire season ONE time.
He never threw less than 11Ints in an entire season he started.
He never threw for 4800+ yards in a season.

Eli NEVER EVER EVER EVER had as good a regular season as Watson had this year at age 25.

So sorry I will actual look at facts when I say Watson has a reason for this season his team sucking.

Again Watson had an all-pro type top 5 QB season something Eli never did.
That’s just jibberish.

if u looked, u would see that he threw for 4933 in 2011. He’s also tied for 8th Al Time in 4000 yard seasons.

And why 33 TDs?? just arbitrarily picked?

Giants always have a good run game and they score TDs too. He had no ego.

no excuses, if Watson was any good, he wouldn’t have been 4-12. ‘Talent like that’ wins more than 4.

That’s just jibberish.

if u looked, u would see that he threw for 4933 in 2011. He’s also tied for 8th Al Time in 4000 yard seasons.

And why 33 TDs?? just arbitrarily picked?

Giants always have a good run game and they score TDs too. He had no ego.

no excuses, if Watson was any good, he wouldn’t have been 4-12. ‘Talent like that’ wins more than 4.
I picked 33 because that is what Watson did this year on a garbage team.
You clearly didn’t watch the Texans they scored the 10th most points in the league and gave up the 30th most.

Watson had an all-pro type season.

If Eli was carrying the giants on offense and putting up an all-pro season I would give him credit.

Eli was never as good as Watson was last year.

I picked 33 because that is what Watson did this year on a garbage team.
You clearly didn’t watch the Texans they scored the 10th most points in the league and gave up the 30th most.

Watson had an all-pro type season.

If Eli was carrying the giants on offense and putting up an all-pro season I would give him credit.

Eli was never as good as Watson was last year.
regular season shmegular season.

you play to win the game...and in turn...the WHOLE THING.

thats why Brady is the best.

thanks for playing mrs marino.

regular season shmegular season.

you play to win the game...and in turn...the WHOLE THING.

thats why Brady is the best.

thanks for playing mrs marino.
Eli was clutch in the playoffs.
He didn’t exactly torch teams though.

Again the Patriots only scored 14 and 17 points in those SBs.

They only win their last SB against the Rams scoring that few of points.

Giants D and clutch QB for Eli.

Too many people think/want the NFL to be like the NBA where a star player can carry the whole team to the playoffs. Football's a team sport, always will be.

QBs don't deserve all the credit when winning nor all the blame when losing.

No mask and with that scumbag Guerrero.
Not a good look Tom.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom