2021 NFL Thread | Page 69 | Syracusefan.com

2021 NFL Thread

The point specifically or the violent destruction ?
Cause I don’t think Id ever laugh as hard at something if Brady does this
8A7BF3DE-34B2-4ED4-942A-188FFB728164.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
This build up to the TB/NE game is going to be nauseating.

an Adele song? Really?
One thing 2021 has on the good old days is you don't have to listen to it. Between PFF and Gambling podcasts and local radio streams and whatever else...pick the content you consume. The thought of anyone still watching NFL Live or the Fox pregame show is just inexplicable to me unless you're just super casual fan.

One thing 2021 has on the good old days is you don't have to listen to it. Between PFF and Gambling podcasts and local radio streams and whatever else...pick the content you consume. The thought of anyone still watching NFL Live or the Fox pregame show is just inexplicable to me unless you're just super casual fan.
I’m weird with the football gambling podcasts .. I like to listen to them AFTER the games to see who knows what they’re talking about .. obviously nobody gets it right much more these 55% of the time over the long run.. but you can sort out the idiots by the rationale behind their picks more than the picks themselves .. there was a TON of “redskins are a great value here “ recommendations this past weekend

3 games in and the Bears may be already going back to Foles.

"Nagy's Monday presser started nearly two hours late. He promptly cast doubt on Justin Fields' starting job, calling Andy Dalton (knee) "week to week." Nick Foles is now apparently in the running to start against the Lions. Coming off a catastrophic offensive performance against the Browns, Nagy appears out of answers for how to handle the QB spot. The Bears maddeningly failed to use Fields' mobility in Chicago's blowout Week 3 loss. Fields took nine sacks and rushed just three times. Nagy is fighting for his job in Week 4, and Fields is (incredibly) not a fantasy option unless the team indicates he'll be used differently than he was against the Browns. The entire Chicago offense is a fantasy wasteland until further notice."
~Roto

Sounds like the Jets. :rolleyes:

I’m weird with the football gambling podcasts .. I like to listen to them AFTER the games to see who knows what they’re talking about .. obviously nobody gets it right much more these 55% of the time over the long run.. but you can sort out the idiots by the rationale behind their picks more than the picks themselves .. there was a TON of “redskins are a great value here “ recommendations this past weekend
On the topic as it relates to college football I'll give a shout out to Paul Stone. He's very good but he generally only gives one or two free selections on his podcast. The rest u have to pay for.

I know Dallas is very banged up and dealing with a lot of their own injuries but one key injury for Philly is the absence of Jordan Mailata tonight at LT. In his place is former first round draft pick - Andre Dillard. He's the guy that can look like a human turnstile. I see Parsons lined up on his side and having a field day.

I know Dallas is very banged up and dealing with a lot of their own injuries but one key injury for Philly is the absence of Jordan Mailata tonight at LT. In his place is former first round draft pick - Andre Dillard. He's the guy that can look like a human turnstile. I see Parsons lined up on his side and having a field day.
Worried about that spot as well.

That was really close. Down the line (on both sides) there was no view of the ball. Overhead was the best view, but it was behind the play.
They blew the previous call when the dumbass called Elliot in when he was short by a half yard.

They turtled up after botching the third down call.

That was really close. Down the line (on both sides) there was no view of the ball. Overhead was the best view, but it was behind the play.
That's why the call on the field (right or wrong) will almost always stand because of the mass of humanity with no clear view.

Dallas having their way pounding the rock. Only way Philly wins is if they put up 30+.

Zeke and Pollard are running all over the Birds. Run D is generally a strength (no BG hurts in that department). Hope Hargrave is alright. Safety play on the backend will be an issue as well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom