2021 NFL Thread | Page 67 | Syracusefan.com

2021 NFL Thread

Eh, that was last year, trajectory and what have you done lately looms large. Add in playing in Vegas against a team without their starting qb, I think the line was low. Believe me writing all that seems very weird for me, probably the most anti raider guy on the board, but $ wise, I couldn't resist. I also did something else I usually don't do, I took my Broncos -10.
Welp that escalated quickly. I just don't trust small samples with mostly the same players. Where did this Vegas D come from. Dolphins/Steelers offenses could also be Syracuse-esque.

Welp that escalated quickly. I just don't trust small samples with mostly the same players.
I'm with you on that one, especially that d, but something seems a little different. I'll ask my Raider friends, I'm going to preface it with can you give me a serious answer.

Here comes a roughing the passer or PI penalty on 4th and 20 for Oakland .. book it

Just me or do Carrs deep throws float like Jay Schroeders on Tecmo ?

I don't think I've ever bet on the Raiders in my life, until today. I thought 3.5?! Are they begging me to take $, so I did. Although If me betting on them makes them lose, I might continue that for the rest of the season.
My Raiders win but no cover. Worst possible result for you fellow first place AFC West fan

Welp that escalated quickly. I just don't trust small samples with mostly the same players. Where did this Vegas D come from. Dolphins/Steelers offenses could also be Syracuse-esque.
They fired their awful D coordinator

Thrilled at 3-0 but Gruden has to stop going into turtle mode up one score halfway through 4th quarter. Defense is improving but not to level of 100% trust. That won’t work vs LAC or KC. Pumped for the LA takeover of SoFi next Monday night

Yippie Ki Yay Justin Tucker.

66 yards, and NFL record and it bounces off the crossbar!

Also a kick six on a 68 yard attempt and a kickoff blown back to the kicker, who recovers it for the kicking team. What a day in the NFL!

People on the Justin Fields bandwagon might want to cool their Jets for the moment.

With sacks, the Browns out-gained the Bears 418-47.

People on the Justin Fields bandwagon might want to cool their Jets for the moment.

With sacks, the Browns out-gained the Bears 418-47.
That's high school level beat down.

I know it’s early, but this years group of rookie QB’s look pretty bad and outside of Jones the group isn’t getting a lot of good coaching.

The rookie qb hype has been a little silly for almost all of them since the preaseason - Fields/Wilson/Jones. OMG THE POISE, MAC IS ONE OF THE GUYS IN PRACTICE!
Can one of them do something first. It hasn't been as bad for Lawrence interestingly; I think that's just everyone realizing Urban is a tire fire.

Mac Jones on by far the best team of all these rookie QBs and can hide

Mac Jones on by far the best team of all these rookie QBs and can hide

The dilemma of highly drafted quarterbacks is that they tend to be on bad teams - and they'll get the blame for failures. It's actually better to be, maybe a second rounder picked up by a team that already had some pieces in place.

San Fran with the blueprint on how not to play D against Green Bay. You think you might wanna double cover Adams?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diamondmakr

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom