2021 NFL Thread | Page 91 | Syracusefan.com

2021 NFL Thread

McCarthy will be what costs this team in the post season. We don't need a BB over there but we do need someone competent.
I can tell Belichick fears the Dallas offense by how the Patriots D is aligned.

Jim Nantz never says anything critical and I just rewound it. He destroyed McCarthy for his clock management. What are we doing here Tony? They have to call a TO right?

Just make peace with taking 4-2 into the bi week and turn it off.
Reverse jinx?
This game isn’t over. Both offenses look good thus far.
Turnovers will decide second half.

Reverse jinx?

Meh I'm the same with him . Don't expect a win. Gonna enjoy being stuck on a Diversity webinar on a Sunday evening and hope the outcome is a good surprise.

Just make peace with taking 4-2 into the bi week and turn it off.
That would be the healthy, mature choice but I’m not that smart or disciplined.

Cameron Indoor Stadium ain’t got schitt on Gillette.

It’s impressive. No Patsy fan in their right mind could say Prescott didn’t score on that sneak.

Meh I'm the same with him . Don't expect a win. Gonna enjoy being stuck on a Diversity webinar on a Sunday evening and hope the outcome is a good surprise.
You can be assured Dallas will lose cause I just need them to win .. not cover .. to win all my bets today

That would be the healthy, mature choice but I’m not that smart or disciplined.

Cameron Indoor Stadium ain’t got schitt on Gillette.

It’s impressive. No Patsy fan in their right mind could say Prescott didn’t score on that sneak.
Set aside the non-review.. how can the officials standing right there be so terrible

Reverse jinx?

Hard enough to win in this league on the road without having to beat BB and the league.

The two holding calls on Smith were legit. No beef there. My beef is with two hands to the face on Dak not called, the push off by the TE on the second TD. He fully extended his arm. The blown TD call on 3rd down when Dak was clearly in.

Spent a nice weekend at the beach with my wife celebrating our 22nd anniversary. Not to end my weekend getting pissed at something when it clearly looks like the league has decided the outcome before the game started. If they end up winning and I miss it .. so be it.

Pats offense blows.

No idea what Quinn called on their first two possessions but they haven’t done squat since the ref flagged their tackle for holding.

And Randy Gregory has sacked Jones twice since.

Coincidence? I think not.

Pats offense blows.

No idea what Quinn called on their first two possessions but they haven’t done squat since the ref flagged their tackle for holding.

And Randy Gregory has sacked Jones twice since.

Coincidence? I think not.
Patriots OL has been brutally bad.

If Jones gets any protection he can make plays.

McCarthy is so goddamn dumb.

Just let the clock run out to the 4th quarter instead of lining up and taking a dumb penalty.

(But nobody from NE was in the neutral zone near the center, of course)

Delay of game not called.

Hold on first and goal not called.

Dallas better get a TD because the Pats will easily get a game winning FG attempt.

Top 3 offense in the NFL and you kick a 51 FG with a shaky potatoes Zeurlein instead of running a play.

Dino McCarthy is a laugh riot

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom