2021 NFL Thread | Page 93 | Syracusefan.com

2021 NFL Thread

Kazee going for the ball instead of putting that Pats WR into next week lost this game.

Even if he’s ejected for targeting it’s a 15 yard penalty from the original LOS.

So dumb.

Let’s watch Diggs get burnt again after he won league MVP there for a quick second

You see the Miami/Jax game? I'm guessing not.

Romo even said that the TO was dumb

But you know more than Romo, right?

LOL.

lol. Nobody said it happens every single time. That’s in your head. I think they were trying to ice their kicker. Lol.

That wasn’t phantom.
Williams clearly held Uche before he would have drilled Dak.
Think he was referring to the second hold called on Williams; you’re talking about the third flag for holding on Williams (which indeed was legit - Connor Williams is a holding machine)

Yeah, didn't expect a response.

LOL. Yea you waited all of 2 mins. Lol. You’re desperate. Like I said yesterday, it happens. A lot more than you and others think.

lol. Nobody said it happens every single time. That’s in your head. I think they weee trying to ice their kicker. Lol.
Nobody said it "never happens". That's you strawmannirg, in an effort to try to defend the Babers TO.

Dumb coaches make dumb decisions. That happens every week.

You think McCarthy is a good coach?

lol

LOL. Yea you waited all of 2 mins. Lol. You’re desperate. Like I said yesterday, it happens. A lot more than you and others think.
As I said, dumb coaches make dumb decisions.

Lol

Still waiting for your specific instances.

lol

Nobody said it "never happens". That's you strawmannirg, in an effort to try to defend the Babers TO.

lol

you might want to go read my posts in that thread and you’re responses.

lol

i think in general McCarthy is an idiot.

Still waiting for your specific instances.

lol

that's a dumb question. Like I can remember every game. How about just a few mins ago?

Thank you cowboys.

that's a dumb question. Like I can remember every game. How about just a few mins ago?
it's not a question, is it?

It happens a lot, you said. I mean, if you know that it happens frequently, then tell me when. You were pretty quiet when Meyer (who's also a dolt) correctly ran the clock out before kicking the GW FG this morning.

Tony Romo And Jim Nantz make every game they do insufferable. But especially when Dallas is playing.
eek.png

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom