2021 NFL Thread | Page 70 | Syracusefan.com

2021 NFL Thread

Starting to hate every punt in the NFL.

Seems like flags are tossed 70% of the time.

LBJ is seriously walking around w the exact date of [I guess] his 1st game back in Cleveland 11yrs later? Ha what a freaking weirdo.

Mike McCarthy went to the Dino Babers School of Clock Management.

Or

Dino Babers went to the Mike McCarthy School of Clock Management.
What the frick was that ? They could have gotten the ball back in good field position with 90 seconds left against a D they’ve been shredding !!!

how dumb are these people ? They messed up the clock just last week too . It’s not that difficult .. then idiot Dallas D falls for the 3rd and forever obvious screen pass ?

What the frick was that ? They could have gotten the ball back in good field position with 90 seconds left against a D they’ve been shredding !!!

how dumb are these people ? They messed up the clock just last week too . It’s not that difficult .. then idiot Dallas D falls for the 3rd and forever obvious screen pass ?
These guys must get bonuses for taking TOs with em.

I got nothing. They’re rock heads.

I mean letting that clock bleed actually increased the odds Philly would go for it.
That team is over managed by analytics.

It was spectacularly stupid. Peyton Manning was legit getting angry at him.
Horrible decision that shows your players it’s okay to let your foot off your opponent’s throat.

Great timing by ESPN. Just as they start blowing smoke up Quinn’s ass , and yammer on and on about how he did all these self reflection, his D gets shredded for 90 yards and A TD

Birds have had their share of problems tonight.. defense, Hurts, coaching... but one thing that could've helped (especially earlier) is giving the rock to Miles Sanders. He is probably their best offensive player, but has only been given 2 carries (for 27 yards). They have ran the ball two times all game (minus the Hurts roll outs, etc.).

Last edited:
Lol. Philly looking special tonight. Closer even than it should have been if not for coaching and that garbage time TD

They did. No Martin, Smith and Biadasz was out part time.

Collins also missed a ton last year (and obviously tonight).

I think Joe Philbin is also a very good OL coach.
Le'al Collins never even suited up for a game last year.

McCarthy I'm sure was thinking of the possibility that if he called a timeout, they would have decided to go for it on 4th and 6 now being just inside Dallas territory.

Can you just imagine how worse it would have been if he decided to call a TO, and eagles convert the 4th down and still have all 3 timeouts to stop the clock.

Lol. Philly looking special tonight. Closer even than it should have been if not for coaching and that garbage time TD
Don't forget the TD gifted to Fletcher Cox because Kellen Moore calls a shotgun play from his own 4 yard line.

I like how Moore calls a QB sneak to get Prescott out of the endzone, to then call a play that puts him directly back into the endzone as soon as the ball is snapped.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom