2021 NFL Thread | Page 90 | Syracusefan.com

2021 NFL Thread

really bad awareness by Meyers.

Not sure what the hell Romo is talking about

Patriots deserved that for punting.

Dallas can’t stop them outside of one pass rush and Pats look to punt.

I don’t recall Mahomes stumbling around while concussed like Jones did last week.
Mahomes couldn't walk. In any case, I was being sarcastic, as I think that Mahomes was concussed, and the Chiefs did whatever was necessary in order to get Mahomes on the field in the AFC Championship Game.

Mahomes couldn't walk. In any case, I was being sarcastic, as I think that Mahomes was concussed, and the Chiefs did whatever was necessary in order to get Mahomes on the field in the AFC Championship Game.
I figured you were being sarcastic but I honestly don’t remember his concussion.

Conference championship game I kinda understand. Week 6-7 matchup…not so much

The ball wasn’t out of his hand when it broke the plane.

it was moving but he still had it.

Complete bullschitt

Why did McCarthy let Ne run the clock out.
Why was Belichick such a Dino and not let the kid do his thing.

I think Belichick respects the Dallas offense too much to want to risk giving them an extra possession.
McCarthy I have no clue what he is thinking.

Why did McCarthy let Ne run the clock out.
Why was Belichick such a Dino and not let the kid do his thing.

I think Belichick respects the Dallas offense too much to want to risk giving them an extra possession.
McCarthy I have no clue what he is thinking.

McCarthy will be what costs this team in the post season. We don't need a BB over there but we do need someone competent.

Dallas has a better offense than Tampa.
After watching both teams against the Patriots.
Dallas is a machine.
Tampa seems to rely on Brown too much.
Brady can’t hurt teams on the move like Dak.

Tampa offense is elite but I think Dallas has the most complete offense in the league.

Dallas D doesn’t scare though.

He is. Total meathead.

He is useless on clock management. That said its inexcusable that they don't call that 3rd down a TD. The ballspot is not physically possible even without seeing the ball on the replay. Unless Dak had the ball between his thighs it's a TD.

That 4th down didn't matter. The third down was a TD. Absolutely pathetic call. Not to mention the penalty disparity this game already.
Unless Dak was holding the ball between his feet there is no way it’s not a TD. Even if he wasn’t “in” which he was.. they spotted him as if he lost yardage .. you shouldn’t HAVE to see the ball to oveturn it.. if you know he’s holding the ball and you know where his hands are.. then unless he’s David Blaine ..you KNOW where the ball must be ..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom