2021 NFL Thread | Page 188 | Syracusefan.com

2021 NFL Thread

Apparently we are getting a 30 for 30
on the Tuck rule game. I’ve never seen a network exhaust documentaries on a player before they’ve retired as much as ESPN is with Brady.
All since he left NE. Belichick kept that chit in house.

The doc he did for the SB in 2018 had nothing from the team.

Every year Mel Kiper looks more and more like a Muppets character.

MelSam.jpg

Apparently we are getting a 30 for 30
on the Tuck rule game. I’ve never seen a network exhaust documentaries on a player before they’ve retired as much as ESPN is with Brady.
SMH. Give us a documentary on Justin Tuck owning Brady instead!

I'm going with the Titans, Packers, Rams, and Bills to win this weekend. Wouldn't be shocked if it ends up being the complete opposite but those picks are where my thinking + gut are at

I wanted to pick the Rams, but Whitworth is out. Thats a big loss not being discussed and I don’t know if I trust Stafford on the road in the playoffs to not implode.

And there’s no way Henry is 100%. The Bengals can win IMO and hope they do so the Bills get another home game.

I probably like the 49ers more than most. The game earlier this season went right to the end and the 49ers are a lot better than they were then.

My gut says the Bills will win. That is actually the game I am most confident about.

I wanted to pick the Rams, but Whitworth is out. Thats a big loss not being discussed and I don’t know if I trust Stafford on the road in the playoffs to not implode.

And there’s no way Henry is 100%. The Bengals can win IMO and hope they do so the Bills get another home game.

I probably like the 49ers more than most. The game earlier this season went right to the end and the 49ers are a lot better than they were then.

My gut says the Bills will win. That is actually the game I am most confident about.
On the flip side Wirfs and Jensen are likely to play but who knows if they will be compromised at all? Those two are pro bowl level players so there would be a big drop off if they aren't good to go. Whitworth is pretty old and not what he used to be.

I'm actually on the other side of you in the first three games though I'm holding a nice futures ticket (+35000) on the Bengals to win the SB that has been hedged with a Titans ML selection as I think Tennessee's DL will overwhelm the Cinci OL. I have my misgivings about LA but I think they can get it done. GB is my pick to win it all so not changing now. I lean Bills but I think it will go down to the wire and could go either way. That is the marquee game of the weekend imo.

On the flip side Wirfs and Jensen are likely to play but who knows if they will be compromised at all? Those two are pro bowl level players so there would be a big drop off if they aren't good to go. Whitworth is pretty old and not what he used to be.

I'm actually on the other side of you in the first three games though I'm holding a nice futures ticket (+35000) on the Bengals to win the SB that has been hedged with a Titans ML selection as I think Tennessee's DL will overwhelm the Cinci OL. I have my misgivings about LA but I think they can get it done. GB is my pick to win it all so not changing now. I lean Bills but I think it will go down to the wire and could go either way. That is the marquee game of the weekend imo.
I don’t feel great about any of the first 3 games tbh.

And as far as the last game goes it just feels like it’s the Bills year.

Zach Taylor is a perfect example of a coach who's success is totally dependent on talent. As this game goes Vrabel will figure it out. Taylor won't.

What are the Bengals doing? It’s like they were playing a defense for 3rd and 15 when it’s 3rd and 3.

Zach Taylor is a perfect example of a coach who's success is totally dependent on talent. As this game goes Vrabel will figure it out. Taylor won't.

Will he? Vrabel is a Patriot meathead

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom