2021 PGA Tour | Page 28 | Syracusefan.com

2021 PGA Tour

It was great watching the PNC Championship this weekend. Seeing Tiger making shots and having fun with Charlie was terrific. Charlie has got a heck of a swing for a 12-year old. Tiger was pretty impressive 10 months or so after almost having his leg amputated. Overall, a great tournament to watch with many kids & their parent.

It was great watching the PNC Championship this weekend. Seeing Tiger making shots and having fun with Charlie was terrific. Charlie has got a heck of a swing for a 12-year old. Tiger was pretty impressive 10 months or so after almost having his leg amputated. Overall, a great tournament to watch with many kids & their parent.
That was great. 12yr olds have no scar tissue and bad habits.

kid hit from the same tee on 17 and had the best shot of the whole field.

Daly and his son

John-Daly-Son-1a.jpg

(photoshopped)

Fun tournament - enjoyed watching Charlie. Am not a Tiger fan. Rarefied air for an athlete that can be JBesque with the media, with a checkered behavior past receiving a free reign because the TV needs him.
John Daly has his demons and questionable history but I enjoyed him and his son winning over a Tiger love fest.

I was surprised how short he hits it for a 12 yr old but had has a nice mid iron game and can putt.. Of course 3/4 of putting is line issues for most people and Tiger removes most of that mistake.

I was surprised how short he hits it for a 12 yr old but had has a nice mid iron game and can putt.. Of course 3/4 of putting is line issues for most people and Tiger removes most of that mistake.
I don't know. All his drives looked between 200 and 220 yards in the middle and his mid game in is very solid for a 12 year old. He is definitely taller than last year but really hasn't hit his growth spurt yet. I was very impressed with how well Tiger and Charlie played. Eleven birdies in a row. How many other professional golfers (who haven't played competitively in a year) and their 12 year old can say that. They used more of Charlie's shots than I expected.

I don't know. All his drives looked between 200 and 220 yards in the middle and his mid game in is very solid for a 12 year old. He is definitely taller than last year but really hasn't hit his growth spurt yet. I was very impressed with how well Tiger and Charlie played. Eleven birdies in a row. How many other professional golfers (who haven't played competitively in a year) and their 12 year old can say that. They used more of Charlie's shots than I expected.
they said is carry distance is around 200 yds with the driver. He played well and was pretty consistent..

Fun tournament - enjoyed watching Charlie. Am not a Tiger fan. Rarefied air for an athlete that can be JBesque with the media, with a checkered behavior past receiving a free reign because the TV needs him.
John Daly has his demons and questionable history but I enjoyed him and his son winning over a Tiger love fest.
Interesting what pasts for which stars people overlook. To me, JD’s past issues are far more worrisome than Tiger’s, but I don’t choose sides because of them.
Been a fan of Tiger since I watched him in the US Amateurs. Was really great watching him and Charlie, but also the Dalys. I remember Pete Korda the tennis star, but had never heard of his daughter.
It was a cool event.