2021 PGA Tour | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

2021 PGA Tour

I’m not a golf guy, but a buddy of mine tells me to take Dustin Johnson at almost even odds to finish in top 10.I put 3 hundred on that and 1 hundred to win at +950.
Noticed he ain’t tearing up to say the least.
Any golf gurus think I got a chance here.

I’m not a golf guy, but a buddy of mine tells me to take Dustin Johnson at almost even odds to finish in top 10.I put 3 hundred on that and 1 hundred to win at +950.

Don't burn up the tickets -- that being said it is not looking that solid.

He is currently on the cut line at +3.

As long as he makes the cut, the top 10 is always a possibility as he is an elite player. I would put this current odds of finishing top 10 closer to 3-1 or 4-1 based on his so-so start.

Currently 10 shots out of the lead -- he is currently at 35-1 to win on my betting site. He has the talent to do something big over his next 50 holes, but not very likely.

nope.. I would never had thought DJ would win back to back. different conditions. he might not make the cut but its playing easier so he has a chance.

Need Cameron Champ to get to 4 or 5 under by the end of this round so my 500/1 ticket has some hope for the weekend..

I expect the greens at the Masters to be green. But I'm a traditionalist.

I really like Will Zalatoris as a value pick as well for top 5, top 10, top 20 betting. He has been on a really good run since last June. He was a KFT player that took advantage of a few exemptions to earn his PGA tour card.
So far so good

I mentioned this up above and placed my bet today. Took Brian Harman at 100-1 to win and 18-1 to come in the top 5. Also took Speith to win at 11-1. It's crazy all the things you can bet.
Still feeling pretty good halfway through.

No

I don’t know what it is. Whether it’s the lack of coverage or what. But it’s just so hard to watch this year that it’s not as enjoyable. Almost 40 hours of golf and only 16 or so will be shown live on TV. Everything else is on the computer with multiple windows.

I don’t know what it is. Whether it’s the lack of coverage or what. But it’s just so hard to watch this year that it’s not as enjoyable. Almost 40 hours of golf and only 16 or so will be shown live on TV. Everything else is on the computer with multiple windows.
And yet they felt they needed to show a lot of Rory.

but streaming is so much better everyone says..

Hole in one for Connors. It would be nice to get a second major for Canada.

The weather is apparently going to get tough around 4:30, so players that took off 5 or 6 holes earlier than the last group (like Connors) might be able to make up a stroke or two based on weather alone.

In Canada they have at least have the streaming stuff on live TV over 3 different channels that are back to back. I hate watching stuff via my computer.

Hole in one for Connors. It would be nice to get a second major for Canada.

The weather is apparently going to get tough around 4:30, so players that took off 5 or 6 holes earlier than the last group (like Connors) might be able to make up a stroke or two based on weather alone.
I'd love to see Conners win it. I took a flyer on three long shots late in the afternoon yesterday - Conners (+4000), Zalatoris (+2500) and Harman (3300).