2021 PGA Tour | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

2021 PGA Tour

Predictions for today: four strokes is a lot but Matsuyama's lead could shrink with a couple bad holes. I feel of anyone in position, it's Schauffele. We know 18 holes is a long time but if Schauffele can throw a few birdies up early on then he will be in a great position. You could say the same thing about the other -7 guys but it should be XS's time to shine. Only way Speith can win is to shoot a 64, maybe 65. I'm rooting for you Jordan but your hole might be too much.

Some of this Masters featured coverage is pretty bad.

DeChambeau says his feet slipped on a shot in the straw. So they go to a close up of him hitting the ball so they can show how his feet slipped.

They focus in on a pair of shoes that don't even move at all. The announcers then make some comment on how important it is to be sturdy. The problem -- it was the feet of a patron and Bryson's feet were not even in on the shot due to the angle.

Matsuyama is only -115 to win.
Not a lot confidence in his lead.

Should be a beautiful day weather wise for Masters Sunday!

Good. Monday finishes are awful with most people having to work.

After listening to multiple stories about the Japanese media and the pressure on Hideki, I think I’m going to root for him. Hopefully it tightens though, which I think it will, to make it more fun and interesting for us fans. After him I’d root for Twiggy or X.

After listening to multiple stories about the Japanese media and the pressure on Hideki, I think I’m going to root for him. Hopefully it tightens though, which I think it will, to make it more fun and interesting for us fans. After him I’d root for Twiggy or X.

Hoping for something similar.

I think it likely will get tight because of 13 and 15. Some chasers will gain two strokes on him before Matsuyama even tees off on 13. But then he could kill the drama with birdies on those holes.

CBS comes on the air at 2 and it’s 210 before they showed the first shot.

As its a par 67 per Bryson, he finishes the week at +25.

Can’t say this often. Hideki can blow up down the stretch and STILL win. It’s over

The 3 last majors have been disappointments down the stretch.

DeChambeau had firm control on the back 9 at Winged Foot.
Johnson at the 2020 Masters.
Hideki at the 2021 Masters.

The PGA at Harding Park was certainly exciting.

Matzy as winners tend to do.. hit his bad shots and got away with it.. like on 1 hit 3 bad shots but only lost 1.. on 12 hit 2 bad shots and only lost 1 on 13 hit 2 bad shots and may still make birdie.

xander had that horrible easy chip on on 4 and then blew up on 6

Horshel hit a couple bad drives and it cost him like 7 shots. this course has more 2-3-4 shot swings than anyplace else.

Xander has some life. If he can make a birdie out of the bunker.