2021 PGA Tour | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

2021 PGA Tour

Matsuyama makes a big mistake.

Faldo's comment - "I would like to hear what Tokyo TV is saying right now". Really that is your analysis? Not sure if it was his intention, but it comes off as a bit bitter IMO.

And as I am typing this they play they Tokyo coverage.

Faldo's comment - "I would like to hear what Tokyo TV is saying right now". Really that is your analysis? Not sure if it was his intention, but it comes off as a bit bitter IMO.

Tokyo coverage has been absolutely weird.

Matsuyama just has to make sure he gets no worse than a 6.

Two shots to bring it home should be enough.

I was starting to worry about my cashing out a $20 bet on Xander for $0.98 a few hours ago . What exactly was I planning to do with the $0.98 I don't know.

Last edited:
Can someone tell Ian Baker Finch that he does not need to tell us that a player is Australian every time they hit a shot.

That par Zalatoris made on 13 comeback to really hurt him now.
If this was one shot I would believe Matsuyama could bogey.
2 shots I don’t see being dropped.

You can’t par 13.

with in inches of 3 eagles on the back but a triple when all he needed to do was hit the green to keep the pressure on.

I think he will get one soon. But it seems he is either hitting great shots or really bad shots.
Totally agreed on that. And reading my post, I didn't mean it to come off as snarky or confrontational, as my rereading made me think it may have.

Why would Faldo.be bitter?

zalatoris: it’s not over !!!!!

honestly happy for Matsuyama and Japan. Wasn’t exciting or anything but that’s a big win.