2021 PGA Tour | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

2021 PGA Tour

How many times are the producers going to let Nick Faldo breathing into the mic make it on air.
So was it me or did Dottie seem to have a larger role. Not sure how everyone likes her but she's a local and I've followed her since she was a teen.

Purely random with a Syracuse twist.

On Friday I was playing with a Titleist that was personalized "Dave" . On Saturday I was playing with a ball that was personalized "Bing". Didn't help my game.

Purely random with a Syracuse twist.

On Friday I was playing with a Titleist that was personalized "Dave" . On Saturday I was playing with a ball that was personalized "Bing". Didn't help my game.
PV1 or PV1x?

Is he a Sunday choker? I know he hangs around quite often, but I don't remember him folding on Sunday's, just not winning. But I could be wrong.

I seem to remember him making at least one late run at a major on a Sunday -- think it was one of Koepka's US Open wins.

Choker wasn't the right word. He's like the chasing golfers yesterday. Not taking advantage when the opportunity presents itself. Matuyama was very leaky down the stretch. Xander blows up on 16, Speith and Zalatoris weren't quite good enough. I would've loved to have seen Zalatoris one shot closer to put the pressure on Matsuyama on 18. Worlds of difference between a 1 and 2 shot lead on 18.

So was it me or did Dottie seem to have a larger role. Not sure how everyone likes her but she's a local and I've followed her since she was a teen.

are there not certain members of the CBS team that are not allowed to work at Augusta because they would not follow all their rules. How dare you call area rough or call people fans.

after rd one you could get the field vs Smith and Morikawa at -150.. That was crazy value.. Then sunday you could get Cink at -115 vs the field to win.. Cink was doubling down.. had he made any putts he wins by 7-8.

I like Rickie, but that doesn't seem right to me.
He is not the level of great that deserves special exemption to majors. Some years back there was a special exemption to Ernie Els for some major if I remember correctly (or was it Augusta being slow to give him one maybe?)-- a special exemption for that level of player I understand. But not Fowler.

Last edited:
I like Rickie, but that doesn't seem right to me.
He is not the level of great that deserves special exemption to majors. Some years back there was a special exemption to Ernie Els for some major if I remember correctly (or was it Augusta being slow to give him one maybe?)-- a special exemption for that level of player I understand. But now Fowler.

It was the US Open for Ernie. I agree about Rickie. I like him, but he's still to the point that I'd prefer he earn his way in.

Keegan’s idiosyncrasies and his Red Sox fandom make him sooooo dooooshy. Feel great for Sam burns getting his first W.

Keegan’s idiosyncrasies and his Red Sox fandom make him sooooo dooooshy. Feel great for Sam burns getting his first W.
Congrats to Sam Burns but Big John Daly with a two stroke lead over Weir and Toms with six holes to go on the Golf Channel. I think they said this would be his 2nd Champions Tour win.