2021 Syracuse Football Season Ticket Renewals Now Available | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

2021 Syracuse Football Season Ticket Renewals Now Available

Just moved to solvay, think its time to reinvest into some season tickets... dino knows what needs to be done this year i am very intrigued with this team. Also im just orange till the day i die #lifer
Smart...lock in great seats this year. 7 games Clemson, Pitt, BC, Rutgers, Wake Forest, Liberty, and Albany.

2022 season is going to have an even stronger 7 game home schedule: Notre Dame, FSU, Purdue, Virginia, NCSt, Louisville and Wagner.

It's been so long I forgot why there was a random extra season ticket in my account from 2019 in the 300s. It was from the whole parking thing we orchestrated last time -- forgot who organized that. Are we still doing it again?

It's been so long I forgot why there was a random extra season ticket in my account from 2019 in the 300s. It was from the whole parking thing we orchestrated last time -- forgot who organized that. Are we still doing it again?
That would be me! Thanks for checking in, but all of the Fine Mess regulars are all set going forward, or at least they are not relying on me to orchestrate. Not sure who ended up with your extra pass last time, but if they want to pony up for the extra ticket they should message you directly.

That would be me! Thanks for checking in, but all of the Fine Mess regulars are all set going forward, or at least they are not relying on me to orchestrate. Not sure who ended up with your extra pass last time, but if they want to pony up for the extra ticket they should message you directly.
excellent, thanks!

I got a renewal invoice a week after I'd renewed by phone. I called my Dome Box office contact who said that if i looked at the bottom of it it would say that i was fully paid up and I owed zero. It actually said "amount paid: $0.00 Total Amount Due: $315.00. he checked and confirmed that I was paid up and also put me in their %&*#%! parking selection process. (I just want to keep parking at Manley South like I always have.)

I asked about mobile ticketing. They realize that not all people have mobile phones and there will be a procedure allowing for pick-up of paper tickets at the game but I do have a mobile phone so I clicked on the link above and got this page, which is blank:
Good to see the folks over at the ticketing office realized that they simply cant force mobile ticketing down everyone's throat.

Good to see the folks over at the ticketing office realized that they simply cant force mobile ticketing down everyone's throat.

Several people have called the box office and confirmed the very same thing, but you're so obsessed with throwing a fit about this that you ignored it.

Anyone having issues with MyCuse? I purchased season tix this year and i show a random invoice in my account. I have reached out to the contact and they claim it's being fixed but i've seen no instance of that happening yet.

still trying to login without an error or get a response from anyone up there..

I am not sure if that is where I got the parking pass last year. This year I bumped up to four season passes in hopes that I should be able to get the parking pass on my account.

Consigliere do you have any suggestions on getting assistance?
Connor Siskovic is the Director of Ticket Sales. All the reps report to him, so if someone is being unresponsive I'm sure he'd like to know.

I am not sure if that is where I got the parking pass last year. This year I bumped up to four season passes in hopes that I should be able to get the parking pass on my account.

Yeah, but since you sold your truck I told them to make sure you get a spot no closer than Tully!

Yeah, but since you sold your truck I told them to make sure you get a spot no closer than Tully!
I can still bring almost everything except the grill and canopy. Have to start looking for someone to store and transport. :(

Connor Siskovic is the Director of Ticket Sales. All the reps report to him, so if someone is being unresponsive I'm sure he'd like to know.

finally got a response back today.. they have no idea whats happening. told me to follow the login prompts because they reset my acct.. i try to explain to them i never even get that far. must be my computer.. well its a web page, if they have code that doesnt work then they should be able to trouble shoot it.

finally got a response back today.. they have no idea whats happening. told me to follow the login prompts because they reset my acct.. i try to explain to them i never even get that far. must be my computer.. well its a web page, if they have code that doesnt work then they should be able to trouble shoot it.
did you try clearing cookies and cache?

A couple things:

Renew your Season Tickets by April 23rd
You need to make sure you donate to appropriate level if you want premium parking by May 28th
You can opt in to a seat upgrade process
Your all time giving level at MyCuse will read the same amount across the last three years. The amount is for the latest year and should be correct...a program glitch...shows it looking like you haven't given anything the last three years.
Football Seat Upgrade begins June 2-6
Parking Selection begins June 9-27

there is no login to try.. it errors out as soon as you click signin.. i dont even get a chance to login
weird.. im guessing there going to have to transfer you to a new season ticket holder and create a new user login and password. Or someone else accessed your account so now you cant?