2021 Syracuse Football Season Ticket Renewals Now Available | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

2021 Syracuse Football Season Ticket Renewals Now Available

Can someone suggest a good wallet app for an Android? Thanks!
Yes it is called the garbage can as that is a good place for that android then go out and buy yourself a real phone an iPhone.

Yes it is called the garbage can as that is a good place for that android then go out and buy yourself a real phone an iPhone.
So the Ticket guy is pro iphone and it’s technology but has issues with digital tickets?

E27B1328-F340-4BF7-A2D7-8376A42527FA.gif

So the Ticket guy is pro iphone and it’s technology but has issues with digital tickets?

View attachment 203366
Yes even as an older fan I can get around on an iPhone pretty good. However the problem I have is like at the Luke Bryan concert last week at the amp is when the technology simply does not work and crashes. You would think if they wanted older people like me to accept and embrace change they would have a full proof system in place, that is what I am against.

As I understand it, parking passes will be mailed. They don’t have the equipment to implement e-passes in the lots yet.
Last I heard there was going to be an option for hard copy “souvenir quality” tickets to be available for a nominal fee. Finally, the box office will be able to accommodate luddites or anti-e’s at Will Call.
I use e-tickets at concerts, for boarding passes, at movies, at Syracuse Mets games and have used them in the past for the Dome including lacrosse games this year and a couple of football games where the Fine Mess negatively impacted my attention to detail and I left my tickets in the car. Never had an issue and never saw anyone have an issue though I am sure there is anecdotal evidence to the contrary.

That horseless carriage thing is never going to work either

my kids pretty teck savvy..

said the e-ticket to the jays game in buffalo was a huge pain, knew people that ended up never getting in to the game because it took so long..

our golf course went e-ticket cashless for the last 2 summers.. failure all around for them, they hate it. has cost them a bunch of money in sales.

see it fail at the Regals almost every time i go , but since i havent gone in the last year maybe they upped their game.

At least I know now, Ticket Guy is useless. Figures. Thanks for the feedback.

Anyone else have a wallet suggestion for an Android?

At least I know now, Ticket Guy is useless. Figures. Thanks for the feedback.

Anyone else have a wallet suggestion for an Android?
Don't blame me for the fact that you have a crappy phone ...

Did anybody consult the guys who scrounge tickets outside the Dome and then resell them on the street? There goes their little side business!

Did anybody consult the guys who scrounge tickets outside the Dome and then resell them on the street? There goes their little side business!
I wonder how the jesus guy on Marshall’s doin