2021 US Lacrosse All Americans | Syracusefan.com

2021 US Lacrosse All Americans

Powellfan

Renowned lacrosse analyst

Third Team - Rhefuss, Dordevic
Honorable Mention - Dearth

I cant help but chuckle - Liam Entenmann gets 2nd team ahead of Adler, Krieg, Spence etc.
Entenmann had the best goalie job in the country along with McElroy - top 2 defenses in the country. Entenmann didn't face nearly as many shots as Adler, Rode etc.

Kinda a joke. Steve absolutely deserves it. I’d put curry over dordevic but as an honorable mention. More points on the year. Also think trimboli could of been in there.Lucy for him, he gets to leave and head to the pll. Shocked Kennedy wasn’t in there either, all acc but not honorable mention? Had Outplayed connors for years head to head. Would of loved to see hiltz on honorable mention as well, our second best offensive player this last year by far. Kids gonna be a stud. Not that he isn’t one already

I think I wlll wait for the real All-American team to come out.
These guys seem to have a lot of love for UNC.

Last edited:
That’s what I thought just didn’t know who puts it out. Thanks.
I think Inside Lacrosse might do one too. Perhaps they just have their freshmen rankings.

It both cases, I find the selections poorly done. Besides their usual biases, the concoctors have trouble figuring in strength of schedule and that a freshman a top school might have trouble getting as many minutes as one at a weaker school.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
McCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom