A – Joey Spallina, Syracuse
D – Billy Dwan, Syracuse

Honorable Mention
A – Owen Hiltz, Syracuse
M – Michael Leo, Syracuse
M – Finn Thomson, Syracuse
G – Will Mark, Syracuse

They have guys that were just drafted on the HM list. Interesting

Is this list an “eye test” list? Clearly not based on stats.

That is just the US Lacrosse version. I believe the coaches vote on the traditional USILA version this week.

I'm suprised Will Mark was only HM. I mean before the last Duke game he was one of the hottest goalies in the country. Yes sometimes he lets up goals that with his caliber u expect him to make but in the same game he makes 4 or 5 spectacular saves that give his team a chance to win. That's not just against lower level teams that's against top 10 teams. Also when the pressure is on in the 4th Q he plays his best.. I believe he's the 2nd best goalie in all of college and who knows if he played behind that ND defense the last 2 yrs if he wouldn't be just as good as Entenmann. I kind of feel bad for him as he got pulled the last game vs Duke, then gets snubbed in the PLL draft and then sees this and he's an HM AA. I hope it motivates him to raise his game in the tournament and show he's one of the best and has the most saves for acting players in all of college lacrosse for a reason. Many games he stands on his head and makes incredible saves for his team. Hes at least a 2nd team AA i believe.

I'm suprised Will Mark was only HM. I mean before the last Duke game he was one of the hottest goalies in the country. Yes sometimes he lets up goals that with his caliber u expect him to make but in the same game he makes 4 or 5 spectacular saves that give his team a chance to win. That's not just against lower level teams that's against top 10 teams. Also when the pressure is on in the 4th Q he plays his best.. I believe he's the 2nd best goalie in all of college and who knows if he played behind that ND defense the last 2 yrs if he wouldn't be just as good as Entenmann. I kind of feel bad for him as he got pulled the last game vs Duke, then gets snubbed in the PLL draft and then sees this and he's an HM AA. I hope it motivates him to raise his game in the tournament and show he's one of the best and has the most saves for acting players in all of college lacrosse for a reason. Many games he stands on his head and makes incredible saves for his team. Hes at least a 2nd team AA i believe.
Recency bias in this sport is outrageous and it’s even worse for the cuse as everyone loves to rip us when we’re down.

He can flip the narrative with some dominant performances in the tournament, which is the Apex of the sport regardless.

PLL is a good bonus but I hope he’s focused on the here and now, because the NCAA tournament is the peak of the sport.

Hey Powelfan do you remember the SSDM Eli Fisher from Wagner that I was praying SU would grab in the portal last yr? I kept telling u about him. Well he was an HM AA on that list for Ohio State. Man if SU went after him I bet he would have chose them over Ohio State. Carter Rice and Fisher would have been two AA caliber shortys. I knew he would do well playing at a higher level coming from Wagner. I saw him play a few times when LIU played them.

Recency bias in this sport is outrageous and it’s even worse for the cuse as everyone loves to rip us when we’re down.

He can flip the narrative with some dominant performances in the tournament, which is the Apex of the sport regardless.

PLL is a good bonus but I hope he’s focused on the here and now, because the NCAA tournament is the peak of the sport.
Oh im sure the most important thing on his mind is this tournament. From what I have seen of him all these yrs from LIU to SU he steps up when the pressure is on. That's why he plays his best in the 4th Q with the game on the line. His number 1 goal is to win a national championship at SU so he will be ready to go but this stuff especially being benched will motivate him even more. I think we see 4th Q Will from the opening face off. The kid has guts and wants to be great. He can really help this team go far if he brings his A game thru out the tournament. Kohn and Mark are so important we need them to play at their best and SU can make a run.

Last edited:
Second Team
M - Jake Stevens
D - Billy Dwan

Third Team
A - Joey Spallina

Honorable Mention
M - Michael Leo
FO - Mason Kohn
SSDM - Carter Rice
G - Will Mark

Forum statistics