2021 USILA All Americans | Syracusefan.com

2021 USILA All Americans

Third Team - Tucker Dordevic
Honorable Mention - Stephen Rhefuss, Owen Hiltz, Brendan Curry, Jamie Trimboli, Peter Dearth, Brett Kennedy,

Player of the Year - Bernhardt (Maryland)
Attackman of the Year - Chris Gray (UNC)
Midfielder of the Year - Jared Connors (UVA)
Defender of the Year - JT Giles Harris (Duke)
Goalie of the Year - Owen McElroy

Hard to argue with most of the AAs. Only differences I would have are at goalie - I think Adler, Kirst, Krieg and Rode were better than McElroy (benefited from strong D and weaker competition) and Entenmann (benefitted from elite D). But stats are usually what they go by.

Based on games I saw, I thought Bernhardt was just marginally better than Sowers and Gray but a tough call.

Kirst over Charalambides is pretty stupid. Including Mac Okeefe this year is incredibly stupid. 35 points as an attack gets you AA now?

Kirst over Charalambides is pretty stupid. Including Mac Okeefe this year is incredibly stupid. 35 points as an attack gets you AA now?
I think Kirst was felt to be the bigger threat by opposing coaches. For the Terps, Grill covered Kirst and Maker covered Mullins.

O'Keefe's 35 points were in only 11 games, so not as bad as you make it seem. PSU's offense wasn't working too well.

I thought Jack Myers for OSU probably deserved to make it. (45 points in 11 games).

Last edited:
Player of the Year - Bernhardt (Maryland)
Attackman of the Year - Chris Gray (UNC)
Midfielder of the Year - Jared Connors (UVA)
Defender of the Year - JT Giles Harris (Duke)
Goalie of the Year - Owen McElroy

Giles Harris should not have been defender of the year, clearly got that off of reputation.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
McCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom