2021 Yankees Off Season / Spring Training ... | Page 44 | Syracusefan.com

2021 Yankees Off Season / Spring Training ...

Yogi Berra's roommate on the road. Brown would read his med school textbooks and Yogi would read comic books. They got along great, per an interview w/Yogi, because all they talked about when they were in the room was baseball.

There's order in the universe if you're willing to see it. :)

My overall impressions going into opening day. Love the Lineup, Love the upside/depth of rotation behind Cole in the rotation.

Worried about the Bullpen and wish we had a better bench like we used to have years back had the likes of Ibanez, Ichiro, Eric Chavez. We used to have 1 or 2 former stars on the last years of their careers on our bench who produced for us.

My overall impressions going into opening day. Love the Lineup, Love the upside/depth of rotation behind Cole in the rotation.

Worried about the Bullpen and wish we had a better bench like we used to have years back had the likes of Ibanez, Ichiro, Eric Chavez. We used to have 1 or 2 former stars on the last years of their careers on our bench who produced for us.
Gardner is your 1.

and if Bruce is worthy, thats 2.

next...

I wasn't saying sign either just an example.
well, your argument doesnt hold up for 09 either, which is the only year you gave that matters.

Damon and Swisher were basically every day players, Matsui was the everyday DH and melkey and Gardner split reps in the OF.

Jerry Hairston was your deadline acquisition to provide swing INF depth.

the 2021 team is fine...for now.

German won the 5th slot.

Looks like we're carrying 13 arms / 13 bats to start.