2021 Yankees Off Season / Spring Training ... | Syracusefan.com

2021 Yankees Off Season / Spring Training ...

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt

YankeesFA2021.png

off season priorities...
1. sign DJ
2. get a #2 pitcher
3. sign DJ
4. get a #3 pitcher
5. sign DJ
I'd resign Tanaka too.

Figure out catcher.

See what other starting pitching depth is realistic.

Fringe moves.

I'd resign Tanaka too.

Figure out catcher.

See what other starting pitching depth is realistic.

Fringe moves.

I'd give Masa 3 years. Maybe 2 with an option. Nothing longer.

i know hes had some big games, including some in the playoffs, but im just not a Masa fan.

id rather the $$ go elsewhere.

id trade Hicks, Sanchez & Andujar for SPs and a young, fast, good glove, .260ish yet a high OBP CF. (hicks and his 200-225 drives me nuts).

give Left to Red Thunder.

resign Gardy.

1. DJ
2. Judge
3. Torres
4. Stanton
5. Voit
6. Gio
7. Frazier
8. Higgy-baby
9. New CF

i know hes had some big games, including some in the playoffs, but im just not a Masa fan.

id rather the $$ go elsewhere.

id trade Hicks, Sanchez & Andujar for SPs and a young, fast, good glove, .260ish yet a high OBP CF. (hicks and his 200-225 drives me nuts).

give Left to Red Thunder.

resign Gardy.

1. DJ
2. Judge
3. Torres
4. Stanton
5. Voit
6. Gio
7. Frazier
8. Higgy-baby
9. New CF

1. 2B- DJ
2. RF- Judge
3. C- JT Realmuto
4. DH- Stanton
5. 1b- Voit
6. 3b- Gio
7. SS- Gleyber
8. LF- Frazier
9. CF- Hicks

Your kidding me with Higgy as an Everyday catcher.

JT Realmuto, and add Marcus Strowman to rotation he will take a discount he is a born and raised New Yorker and grew up a Yankee fan. Tanaka will resign reasonably. Paxton will take Qualifying offer.

First. Please don't trust Cashman when it comes to Medical. He said Gleyber was going to be out 6 to 8 weeks and he was back in 3 weeks. Also said Judge and Stanton wouldn't be back till near last weekend of the season they returned well before that. Great GM but he doesn't have a medical degree for a reason.

Severino had TJ in early March. Yeah long process gets him back in latest April.

off season priorities...
1. sign DJ
2. get a #2 pitcher
3. sign DJ
4. get a #3 pitcher
5. sign DJ

1. Resign DJ
2. Dump Sanchez
3. Sign JT Realmuto
4. Sign Marcus Strowman

My offseason wish list.

First. Please don't trust Cashman when it comes to Medical. He said Gleyber was going to be out 6 to 8 weeks and he was back in 3 weeks. Also said Judge and Stanton wouldn't be back till near last weekend of the season they returned well before that. Great GM but he doesn't have a medical degree for a reason.

Severino had TJ in early March. Yeah long process gets him back in latest April.

Says the guy who insisted Chapman would recover from COVID in July.

Says the guy who insisted Chapman would recover from COVID in July.

This is about Cashman playing doctor with no medical degree. He was wrong this season with timelines.

Severino should be ready by late march early april. TJ is a year long recovery for starting pitchers.

This is about Cashman playing doctor with no medical degree. He was wrong this season with timelines. Idk why Chapman took longer then I expected. He is 6-4 230 and is absolutely jacked.

Severino should be ready by late march early april. TJ is a year long recovery for starting pitchers.

Rehab can take up to 18 months. Sevy's operation was Feb 27. 15 Months is June. And there's no reason to rush a guy back that we have locked up for 2-3 more years.

This is about Cashman playing doctor with no medical degree. He was wrong this season with timelines.

Do you think Cash is making up these time tables? Could he be...I don't know maybe relaying the information he is getting from the medical professionals?

1. 2B- DJ
2. RF- Judge
3. C- JT Realmuto
4. DH- Stanton
5. 1b- Voit
6. 3b- Gio
7. SS- Gleyber
8. LF- Frazier
9. CF- Hicks

Your kidding me with Higgy as an Everyday catcher.

JT Realmuto, and add Marcus Strowman to rotation he will take a discount he is a born and raised New Yorker and grew up a Yankee fan. Tanaka will resign reasonably. Paxton will take Qualifying offer.
higgy will not be an everyday catcher, at least not with a healthy Yankee lineup.

i just put him there as a familiar face as i dont see realmuto as a Yankee.

id take him...just dont see it.

Where did you go to medical school?