2021 Yankees Season | Page 139 | Syracusefan.com

2021 Yankees Season

My son and I are in NYC this week for a summer camp he’s in. Going to the game today. Just heard the Rizzo Covid news. Ugh. Glad Voit is still around.

Voit, who has been out a couple weeks, batting ahead of Gleyber in the order is another Boone move that I don’t get.

Voit, who has been out a couple weeks, batting ahead of Gleyber in the order is another Boone move that I don’t get.
Boone was feeling his oats last few games. Thinks he’s Joe Torre all of a sudden.

Suck it Red Sox
Good luck playing in Toronto. The Sox are done with them for the season and I am not disappointed in that at all. Won the season series too. 10-9

Good luck playing in Toronto. The Sox are done with them for the season and I am not disappointed in that at all. Won the season series too. 10-9
How does JD come off Covid list one day after going on it? Just curious to the rules on this.

How does JD come off Covid list one day after going on it? Just curious to the rules on this.
He felt sick. They put him on the covid list. But because the test came back negative, he was able to play.If you test positive, it's 10 games.

I wish we could hit. :(
They have hit at times recently, and in the clutch as well. Just not today.

Obviously lots of key pieces are missing right now, but the team is 20-9 since sinking to .500 in that Mets series. I would have signed up for that in a heartbeat that day. Should be an interesting rest of the season.

He felt sick. They put him on the covid list. But because the test came back negative, he was able to play.If you test positive, it's 10 games.

Is that a loophole for bringing guys up and down for sicknesses for the next several years until Covid maybe goes away?

I heard if you test positive and are vaccinated you don’t have to wait 10 days if you get 2 straight days of negative tests before the 10 days is up.

No kidding. He couldn't even use that hand to get himself up from the ground.

And as well as he was hitting all day he didn’t even take his bat off of his shoulders for 3 straight strikes that last at bat.

And as well as he was hitting all day he didn’t even take his bat off of his shoulders for 3 straight strikes that last at bat.
Yes, just have to hope for the best.

Sliding head first causes lots of hand injuries.Maybe MLB should look at banning the head first slide unless you are diving back to a base.Sliding mitts aren’t the answer in my book.I’m not even sure there is a rule on how long the damn thing can be.

Boeheim’s at the Stadium.

Don’t tell the folks on the bball board.

I like that him and his sons got to do the first pitch but it being virtual was lame.

I like that him and his sons got to do the first pitch but it being virtual was lame.

I don't think the Yanks have let anyone on the field for the 1st pitch this year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
purelytd

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom