2021 Yankees Season | Page 19 | Syracusefan.com

2021 Yankees Season

Checked the score on my ESPN app and it said bottom of the 9th, 3 outs.

So... we good?

It's amazing how unclutch this lineup is. You get shocked when they actually get a run in at this point. So many guys just automatic outs right now.

Calm down. You really dont think this lineup is going to hit at all this season ? We will heat up. Plus Voit will be back in a 2 to 3 weeks too.

Going against the grain!!!

Once the Yankees are rolling and everyone is happy, I can’t wait to see what petty things you come on here to freak out about.
You completely nailed the Hulk.
He needs to always be on an island.

It's amazing how unclutch this lineup is. You get shocked when they actually get a run in at this point. So many guys just automatic outs right now.

If my pitcher walked Mike Ford on 4 pitches with the bases loaded, I pull him and don't even let him exit through the clubhouse. Just go into the crowd and leave the stadium with all the regular people.

Going against the grain!!!

Once the Yankees are rolling and everyone is happy, I can’t wait to see what petty things you come on here to freak out about.

No when we were struggling last year late august September I was calm also cause I knew we had healthy returning stars to our team.

No when we were struggling last year late august September I was calm also cause I knew we had healthy returning stars to our team.
i dont remember you ever having 1 positive post about the Yankees or Knicks.

ever.

who hacked your account above?

thats the lineup we need to get going.

with the obvious exception of Voit for Ford.

but id prefer Ford not be a drop-off so all good...

Chris Gittens in the minors is better than Ford.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom