2021 Yankees Season | Page 44 | Syracusefan.com

2021 Yankees Season

You know? These guys won’t even be able to get haircuts until they test negative!
Cheapskate Hal will be issuing each player a Flowbee and deducting the cost from their next paycheck.
s-l400.jpg

Why would I care about when when yankees get haircuts.

A true Yankee needs to look the part, and basic human empathy should be extended to anyone going through this hardship.

A true Yankee needs to look the part, and basic human empathy should be extended to anyone going through this hardship.

Clown post and you mock me. You know how I feel about a man's relationship with their barber it's an intimate relationship just like your neighborhood bartender. A few days without a proper cut or shave will be okay. George would understand.

Clown post and you mock me. You know how I feel about a man's relationship with their barber it's an intimate relationship just like your neighborhood bartender. A few days without a proper cut or shave will be okay. George would understand.
Possibly your best post ever. Lol!

I just hope your tips reflect all services rendered.

Seriously, who’s burner account is this? Lol

Those who post in the water cooler thread are prime suspects imo.

Just wish they’d work on some new material.

My wife cuts my hair. Assume kids might be reading so I won’t get into the intimate part.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom