2021 Yankees Season | Page 64 | Syracusefan.com

2021 Yankees Season

Holy Smokes!
Just a terrible look in game one today.
Looked like the Yanks just came from a funeral.Hopefully somebody puts a boot in their butt before game two.

Guess who just sat his multi million dollar behind on the pine. All we needed was a blast. So tired of Stanton. Boone said he would be back for this series. Stanton is stealing money and no one says anything well I do.

Guess who just sat his multi million dollar behind on the pine. All we needed was a blast. So tired of Stanton. Boone said he would be back for this series. Stanton is stealing money and no one says anything well I do.

WRITE AN EMAIL!!!! THIS IS BULLSPIT, HULK!!! EITHER STANTON PLAYS, OR THE SAUSAGE SANDWICH GOES DOWN TO 10 BUCKS!! THEY CANT HAVE IT BOTH WAYS!!! BIG STEIN WOULD GIVE YOU THE CHEAP SAUSAGE TO STUFF IN YOUR MOUTH AND THE STAR POWER HITTER WHO PLAYS NO MATTER WHAT!!!

Holy Smokes!
Just a terrible look in game one today.
Looked like the Yanks just came from a funeral.Hopefully somebody puts a boot in their butt before game two.

Boone is not the type of manager to do it. And Hal is not George. But last 2 games somebody should be made an example off with the performance lifeless combined with the injuries news. Btw u see Hicks is out for the year wanna bet he will be swinging the golf clubs before he swings a baseball bat. He can go too.

WRITE AN EMAIL!!!! THIS IS BULLSPIT, HULK!!! EITHER STANTON PLAYS, OR THE SAUSAGE SANDWICH GOES DOWN TO 10 BUCKS!! THEY CANT HAVE IT BOTH WAYS!!! BIG STEIN WOULD GIVE YOU THE CHEAP SAUSAGE TO STUFF IN YOUR MOUTH AND THE STAR POWER HITTER WHO PLAYS NO MATTER WHAT!!!

Boone said he would be back for this series.

Boone said he will be activated tomorrow. Maybe Stanton should have put him in a sleeper hold and grabbed a bat and run up to the plate.

Boone is not the type of manager to do it. And Hal is not George. But last 2 games somebody should be made an example off with the performance lifeless combined with the injuries news. Btw u see Hicks is out for the year wanna bet he will be swinging the golf clubs before he swings a baseball bat. He can go too.
Typical moronic nonsense after they (gasp!) lose two games.

Boone said he will be activated tomorrow. Maybe Stanton should have put him in a sleeper hold and grabbed a bat and run up to the plate.

PULL A CERRANO!!!

Somebody explain why Sanchez is batting ahead of Miggy?Wouldn’t you want the guy who is looking good at the plate have more at bats then a guy who is just plain terrible at the plate?

Just says more about him. Hes not a Yankee like Judge or DJ. Or past like Jeter and Oneil who play thru. Me and my family are headed back for the pre allstar break series versus the mets at Yankee stadium. Unlikely but if I ever run into Stanton after a game If we are out to dinner or out where we stay in the upper west side. I will say something to him. Or my father in law def will he hates Stanton more than I do. Point is we need him out there. Team is lifeless we cant lose games in this tight division race.

Just says more about him. Hes not a Yankee like Judge or DJ. Or past like Jeter and Oneil who play thru. Me and my family are headed back for the pre allstar break series versus the mets at Yankee stadium. Unlikely but if I ever run into Stanton after a game If we are out to dinner or out where we stay in the upper west side. I will say something to him. Or my father in law def will he hates Stanton more than I do. Point is we need him out there. Team is lifeless we cant lose games in this tight division race.

6’6 245. No you won’t. And neither will your old ass father in law.

Somebody explain why Sanchez is batting ahead of Miggy?Wouldn’t you want the guy who is looking good at the plate have more at bats then a guy who is just plain terrible at the plate?
One spot apart. There's a 90% chance they'll both come to the plate the same number of times tonight.

More white collar amenities, huh?

6’6 245. No you won’t. And neither will your old ass father in law.

6 foot 3 250 I am. Just going too say when you are a Yankee more is expected out of you. You are not a Miami Marlin anymore. You play thru sore injuries here. I have not forgotten 2019 alcs.

Game on the line two out tying run on 2nd, who do you want batting? Sanchez or Miggy?

6 foot 3 250 I am. Just going too say when you are a Yankee more is expected out of you. You are not a Miami Marlin anymore. You play thru sore injuries here. I have not forgotten 2019 alcs.
What absolute crap. Players sit when they're too hurt to play.

You’ve put on 10 pounds lately!!!

Lay off the sausage and Old Mil!!!

Sanchez career 115 wRC+
Andújar career 109 wRC+
There is not a big difference.
Ok, I’m talking about what have you done lately. Sanchez has been the worst hitter in baseball over the last year.

Hope he hits three HR’s tonight, but let’s be honest and tell it like it is.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
McCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom