2021 Yankees Season | Page 65 | Syracusefan.com

2021 Yankees Season

Wow! Have you seen Sanchez the last year and a half?
High fastball from any major league arm and he is toast.
265 at bats. All-Star with 34 home runs in fewer than 400 at bats in his last full season.

Ok, I’m talking about what have you done lately. Sanchez has been the worst hitter in baseball over the last year.
Sanchez has not been good, but Andújar has a .213 OBP. None of his other stats are impressive either.

265 at bats. All-Star with 34 home runs in fewer than 400 at bats in his last full season.
He has been so good he lost his job to a career minor league player.

Sanchez has not been good, but Andújar has a .213 OBP. None of his other stats are impressive either.
Andujar is starting to hit, but absent of power so far. The much-maligned Sanchez actually has one of the higher OBPs on this year's team.

Hate to say it but we’re at the proverbial 25% of the season played point. This may be who they are hitting wise this year. Good thing the pitching has been pretty lights out.

Guess who just sat his multi million dollar behind on the pine. All we needed was a blast. So tired of Stanton. Boone said he would be back for this series. Stanton is stealing money and no one says anything well I do.

the medical staff decides when a player is available. Stop with your BS.

He wants to fire the medical staff, and bring in a bunch of quacks who'll force injured and sick players to play every day.

I want to win. Want players who will run through walls to win a championship.

I guess we're not gonna find out Sterling's HR call for Florial this month. :(

Yanks get so many guys thrown out on the bases.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
McCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom