2021 Yankees Season | Page 92 | Syracusefan.com

2021 Yankees Season

Btw. Sweeny Murti on the postgame show saying why Chapman is in a funk from an injury to just a stretch then he said foreign substance that he may not be using. He works for Yankees radio broadcasting you dont suggest one of our players is cheating. Chapman is a good guy he doesnt need to cheat with a 100 plus mph arm. Sweeny needs to be talked too and issue a apology next broadcast.

Btw. Sweeny Murti on the postgame show saying why Chapman is in a funk from an injury to just a stretch then he said foreign substance that he may not be using. He works for Yankees radio broadcasting you dont suggest one of our players is cheating. Chapman is a good guy he doesnt need to cheat with a 100 plus mph arm. Sweeny needs to be talked too and issue a apology next broadcast.

when will you be apologizing for trashing almost every player and coach/administrator over the course of the season so far?

Good rebound from Sanchez and the bullpen continues to be excellent for the most part. Loisiga is a very important piece moving forward, a young Betances with much better control. Could use a utility guy or lefty power bat.

when will you be apologizing for trashing almost every player and coach/administrator over the course of the season so far?

I'm a fan I pay them with my time watching games on the yes network and money attending games with my family spending hundreds of dollars on tickets parking concessions etc.

Murti the team pays his salary. Do not even allude to one of our players cheating. Better hope Chapman was not listening.

I'm a fan I pay them with my time watching games on the yes network and money attending games with my family spending hundreds of dollars on tickets parking concessions etc.

Murti the team pays his salary. Do not even allude to one of our players cheating. Better hope Chapman was not listening.

you don’t pay anything.

He is? He beat his wife.

He is? He beat his wife.
To be honest, it was his girlfriend he was accused of choking and I don’t think he was ever charged with anything.I’m not excusing his behavior just stating what I think are facts.

To be honest, it was his girlfriend he was accused of choking and I don’t think he was ever charged with anything.I’m not excusing his behavior just stating what I think are facts.
If there was nothing to it, I doubt he would have served his suspension (i.e., he and the union would have fought hard).

If there was nothing to it, I doubt he would have served his suspension (i.e., he and the union would have fought hard).
He was really suspended for firing a gun in his garage, the choking of the girlfriend was dropped by law enforcement due to conflicting statements by his girlfriend.Not saying he did or didn’t hurt his girlfriend, but he surely didn’t beat his wife.

He was really suspended for firing a gun in his garage, the choking of the girlfriend was dropped by law enforcement due to conflicting statements by his girlfriend.Not saying he did or didn’t hurt his girlfriend, but he surely didn’t beat his wife.
He was suspended for violating the league's domestic violence policy. Human beings are complex, but since I don't know him personally, I would hesitate to call him a "good guy."

Also, you probably are aware that charges often don't happen in domestic violence cases. While an accusation doesn't imply guilt, a lack of charges does not imply innocence.

Off-day update:

Here is where the Yankee hitters (minimum of 10 plate appearances) stand with wRC+:

1. Judge 142
2. Station 132
3. Sanchez 125
4. Urshela 107

Only the top 4 are at or above league average

5. LeMahieu 93
6. Torres 89
7. Higashioka 87
8. Frazier 86
9. Gardner 82
10. Odor 80
11. Hicks 78
12. Andujar 74
13. Ford 61
14. Wade 59
15. Voit 56
16. Tauchman 55
17. Bruce 36
18. Gittens 24

Yikes!

Off-day update:

Here is where the Yankee hitters (minimum of 10 plate appearances) stand with wRC+:

1. Judge 142
2. Station 132
3. Sanchez 125
4. Urshela 107

Only the top 4 are at or above league average

5. LeMahieu 93
6. Torres 89
7. Higashioka 87
8. Frazier 86
9. Gardner 82
10. Odor 80
11. Hicks 78
12. Andujar 74
13. Ford 61
14. Wade 59
15. Voit 56
16. Tauchman 55
17. Bruce 36
18. Gittens 24

Yikes!
So to interpret this right, you're saying this is as compared to league average, which is also interesting, since league average right now is historically... not great.

Is that correct?

So to interpret this right, you're saying this is as compared to league average, which is also interesting, since league average right now is historically... not great.

Is that correct?
Yes, league average wRC+ is 100. That average includes pitchers, so really for position players average wRC+ is a little above 100.

Yes, league average wRC+ is 100. That average includes pitchers, so really for position players the average wRC+ is a little above 100.
tenor.gif

Nobody would know or care if you stopped supporting the Yankees. You’re one tiny ant out of the colony.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RSmith

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom