2021 Yankees Season | Page 30 | Syracusefan.com

2021 Yankees Season

I just saw something on the YES broadcast (via the MLB Network) that I never expected to see in my lifetime.

Arm and Hammer is the official laundry detergent of the Yankees and Oxi Clean is the official stain fighter of the Yankees. SMH

I just saw something on the YES broadcast (via the MLB Network) that I never expected to see in my lifetime.

Arm and Hammer is the official laundry detergent of the Yankees and Oxi Clean is the official stain fighter of the Yankees. SMH

Duck Duck Go sponsors the WFAN Yankees Radio Broadcast Booth.

Hey where are the posters on here who were worried bout the Yankees hitting. I told everybody to relax bats will come around pitching behind Cole in Kluber Tailon are finding their form Monty has been good German has gotten better each start. Bullpen is lights out.

Hey where are the posters on here who were worried bout the Yankees hitting. I told everybody to relax bats will come around pitching behind Cole in Kluber Tailon are finding their form Monty has been good German has gotten better each start. Bullpen is lights out.

th

Of course they were going to come around. Too much talent. But they will go cold again. Happens across baseball but especially a team like the one the Yanks have.

If somebody could help me out would really appreciate it. Anybody been too or know somebody who has attended a game at Yankee stadium this season so far. Me and the family are going for the weekend series White Sox May 21st to 23rd. What should be expecting Me and my fiance have been fully vaccinated plus 14 days so have my fiance parents all have our vaccination cards is that all we need ? Our daughter is 4 years old so I assume we just have to get her tested (but how does that work when we are going to 3 games in a row ?)

Anything else to expect not expect. I assume food/beverage concessions are open too. I know people have a love hate relationship between me but I'm asking for some help for myself and family experience.

If somebody could help me out would really appreciate it. Anybody been too or know somebody who has attended a game at Yankee stadium this season so far. Me and the family are going for the weekend series White Sox May 21st to 23rd. What should be expecting Me and my fiance have been fully vaccinated plus 14 days so have my fiance parents all have our vaccination cards is that all we need ? Our daughter is 4 years old so I assume we just have to get her tested (but how does that work when we are going to 3 games in a row ?)

Anything else to expect not expect. I assume food/beverage concessions are open too. I know people have a love hate relationship between me but I'm asking for some help for myself and family experience.
All you need to know is right here. Follow the rules and you should have no problem.
Be sure to let us know how your meeting with Hal and Cashman goes, and let us know which game they will be letting you make out the lineup.

All you need to know is right here. Follow the rules and you should have no problem.
Be sure to let us know how your meeting with Hal and Cashman goes, and let us know which game they will be letting you make out the lineup.
Angling for that 4th of July cookout invite, eh?

Angling for that 4th of July cookout invite, eh?
Definitely. I'm trying to get you back in his good graces, but can't promise anything just yet.

KLOOBS coming around. We’ll be first place by July 10th

I'm not wearing a mask outside in late May when it going to be prob high 70s 80s by then. I'll wear it entering and exiting and if get up but once in seats not doing it btw by on tv watching the games looks like loosely enforced. The CDC said fully vaccinated folks dont need to wear one outside.

But other than that thanks for the info.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom