2021 Yankees Season | Page 28 | Syracusefan.com

2021 Yankees Season

King has not given up a run all season and you send him down. How bout you get rid of Luetge or Nelson or Cessa. Did King take the last jello in the post game spread why Boone keeps sending him down. I know baseball makes no sense.

King has options left. They can run him on the Scranton Shuttle all season long.

Luetge and Cessa don't.

And Nelson is already down.

King has options left. They can run him on the Scranton Shuttle all season long.

Luetge and Cessa don't.

Luetge sucks. Enough great story does not guarantee a roster spot. Cessa for some reason boone loves.

I'm starting to get ticked. Thru 2 innings down 1-0. The starter for Orioles had over an 8 ERA in 4 starts this year. WAKE UP OFFENSE !!!!

Luetge and Cessa don't.

someone with more artistic talent needs to make an animated short in the style of that creepy Tom Hanks North Pole train movie about the Scranton shuttle.

Boone isn't doing the usual getaway day punt lineup. Same as last night except for Sanchez playing day game after Higgy caught the night game, and Odor instead of Ford.

Red Thunder needed 1 more foot on that last out.

I'm starting to get ticked. Thru 2 innings down 1-0. The starter for Orioles had over an 8 ERA in 4 starts this year. WAKE UP OFFENSE !!!!
LOL!

A lot of times, pitchers that aren’t very good will struggle the second time through the lineup. Relax.

Rough game for the O again, looking like a 2-2 series with the O's.

Hicks down to .139, I know there isn't any minor league games yet but man call up Florial or somebody.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom