2021 Yankees Season | Page 31 | Syracusefan.com

2021 Yankees Season

I'm not wearing a mask outside in late May when it going to be prob high 70s 80s by then. I'll wear it entering and exiting and if get up but once in seats not doing it btw by on tv watching the games looks like loosely enforced. The CDC said fully vaccinated folks dont need to wear one outside.

But other than that thanks for the info.
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Just drink Miller Hi Lifes the whole time.

Last edited:
I'm not wearing a mask outside in late May when it going to be prob high 70s 80s by then. I'll wear it entering and exiting and if get up but once in seats not doing it btw by on tv watching the games looks like loosely enforced. The CDC said fully vaccinated folks dont need to wear one outside.

Who cares what you think? Those are the requirements of the New York Yankees, a private business enterprise. You would do well to follow them when you go.

Who cares what you think? Those are the requirements of the New York Yankees, a private business enterprise. You would do well to follow them when you go.
Big Stein would ban him from the stadium to send a message to the rest of the fans to follow the rules.

so you’ve decided not to go?

No we are going. I'm just saying.

That would be a bummer to go all that way and pay all that money to have your 6-3 240lb butt kicked out for not following stadium rules, which the Yankees are most certainly allowed to make.

You need to set a good example for your daughter.

My daughter has been a trooper when it comes to wearing a mask not much of a hassle from her. I'm just if u watch games on TV lots of people not wearing one or around their chins including yankee home games at the yankee stadium. Will see when we go.

My daughter has been a trooper when it comes to wearing a mask not much of a hassle from her. I'm just if u watch games on TV lots of people not wearing one or around their chins including yankee home games at the yankee stadium. Will see when we go.
Just follow the rules as spelled out by the New York Yankees. It will be better and safer for everyone, including you and your family, and we will be able to move past the current situation sooner.

It’s good to know that she’s not as soft as you are about these things.

With the Yanks off caught some of the Mets game. The owner may have changed but man talk about an organization that can't get out if it's own way. I'm sure Lindor will turn it around but man he looks like Jason Bay part 2 right now.

Last edited:
With the Yanks off caught some of the Mets game. The owner may have changed but man talk about an organization that can't get out if it's own way. I'm sure Lindor will turn it around but man hemmed looks like Jason Bay part 2 right now.
Wow Jason bay, haven’t heard that in some time.

Mike. Not Jordan.
There’s only room on this team for 1 Monty...

1620135390937.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom