2021 Yankees Season | Page 76 | Syracusefan.com

2021 Yankees Season

Boone might want to get his real estate agent on the phone, this is gonna get ugly.

Yeah it was a chit call.
You guys should have had bases loaded 2 outs and Frazier at bat.
There are missed calls and bad calls but there are also calls like that that are not even borderline and have a much bigger impact on the game than your usual missed/bad call in a 8 run game in the 4th inning.

That was brutal.

There are missed calls and bad calls but there are also calls like that that are not even borderline and have a much bigger impact on the game than your usual missed/bad call in a 8 run game in the 4th inning.

That was brutal.
You guys need a change to spark your team.
The Yankees look remarkably disinterested.

That call was bad. It took away a chance for the Yankees to win.

Yeah it was a chit call.
You guys should have had bases loaded 2 outs and Frazier at bat.

Not trying to minimize that call, which was awful and the ump should be suspended, but it never gets to that point if the Yankees take greater advantage of earlier opportunities to blow the game open.

This is amusing.

Yankees’ Gerrit Cole dodges question on pitcher’s use of Spider Tack

Cole paused for more than five seconds before answering: "I don’t quite know how to answer that, to be honest.”

"I mean, there are customs and practices that have been passed down from older players to younger players, from the last generation of players to this generation of players, and I think there are some things that are certainly out of bounds in that regard and I’ve stood pretty firm in terms of that, in terms of the communication between our peers and whatnot," he said.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom