2021 Yankees Season | Page 78 | Syracusefan.com

2021 Yankees Season

Listening to the Fan the other day and Carton wanted Donaldson hit every time up in this series. I wanted to call and ask him whether he wanted to choose Judge or Torres to get hit by the Twins. because no big league team is going to sit there and watch you hit one of their guys over and over again. It doesn't work that way.

Is carton CR?

For those of you playing John Sterling Bingo, the call would have been "He is Chris Hard Hittin’ Gittens"

Well Suzyn,

you just can’t predict Chapman giving up a hit, and a HR, and a hit, and a HR.

I can't see it anymore, but I would have liked this with the puke emoji

That is brutal.
Someone pointed out earlier in this thread about how hard the Yankees were crushing pitches thrown by the "poor bastard" Twins reliever.

Well, I can't recall 3 consecutive pitches being pounded the way Chapman's last three were.
437 foot and 458 foot HR's bracketing a BB single that was hit about as hard.

Someone pointed out earlier in this thread about how hard the Yankees were crushing pitches thrown by the "poor bastard" Twins reliever.

Well, I can't recall 3 consecutive pitches being pounded the way Chapman's last three were.
437 foot and 458 foot HR's bracketing a BB single that was hit about as hard.
That was me. I wasn't wrong. You're not wrong about Chapman, either. Sorry that I didn't have any way to see into the future or we all could have had money on the Twins last night.

That was me. I wasn't wrong. You're not wrong about Chapman, either. Sorry that I didn't have any way to see into the future or we all could have had money on the Twins last night.
I've seen pitchers lit up, and I'm sure you have, too.

So--do you ever remember 3 consecutive pitches being hit that hard? Not 3 consecutive batters, but 3 fastballs in a row, probably all hit around 115 MPH.

Chapman throws very hard. But in today's game, batters can hit a straight 95 MPH fastball.And, he was throwing 95, not 99, last night. Improving that slider is important.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom