2021 Yankees Season | Page 80 | Syracusefan.com

2021 Yankees Season

I gotta say I have never understood rehab assignments. You dont see Lebron get injured then rehab assignment for the d or g league Lakers team. Take batting practice or throw bullpen sessions. Rehab assignment got Severino hurt yesterday.
Maybe so players can compete in a few actual games before being thrown back into actual major league games?

I gotta say I have never understood rehab assignments. You dont see Lebron get injured then rehab assignment for the d or g league Lakers team. Take batting practice or throw bullpen sessions. Rehab assignment got Severino hurt yesterday.
I gotta say, different sports are well, different. Hitting or throwing a baseball is a much different matter than any other sport. You don't see kids come out of high school for a reason. Yeah, it happens on occasion but not like in hoop. And you think it was the rehab that got him hurt or the act of throwing a baseball which would have happened where ever he was.

I think it's going to stick. It does shorten games.
It shortens games, but what they're playing is no longer baseball. Use it at lower levels of the game, but not at the major league level.

Last edited:
It shorten games, but what they're playing is no longer baseball. Use it at lower levels of the game, but not at the major league level.
Just trying to prepare everyone for the inevitable adoption long-term.

Another TOOTBLAN.

Does Boone make it to the All-Star Break?
I don’t think he can. Tough to be objective past couple days but something has to give. I don’t say this lightly.

Big Stein would bring Billy Martin back.

Boone has made the playoffs all 3 seasons and won 100 plus games twice. He is not getting fired. Worse case if this team doesn't make the playoffs it will get a reset not a rebuild. If you fire Marcus and JP the hitting coaches it will scare the players I have been calling for this for weeks now. People perform better under fear.

I'm good if they shake stuff up.

This combo of whatever definitely comes across as less than the sum of its parts.

Boone doesn’t seem to be able to get this team motivated for some unknown reason. Team looks like they’d rather be anywhere but a baseball game on a daily basis.

Boone has made the playoffs all 3 seasons and won 100 plus games twice. He is not getting fired. Worse case if this team doesn't make the playoffs it will get a reset not a rebuild. If you fire Marcus and JP the hitting coaches it will scare the players I have been calling for this for weeks now. People perform better under fear.
How about if Boone just takes off his belt and gives a few guys a good beating?

If this sentiment is correct and the Jays prove to have another level in them, and the Sox keep it up, that division goes from tough to downright brutal.

Boone doesn’t seem to be able to get this team motivated for some unknown reason. Team looks like they’d rather be anywhere but a baseball game on a daily basis.
I don’t think motivation is the problem. It’s hard to look motivated when you go 0 - 4.

I don’t think motivation is the problem. It’s hard to look motivated when you go 0 - 4.
It really is silly to think these guys aren't all giving it their best. It's just not happening for this team right now.

Jays are going to be a scary, scary, scary second half of the season team.

It really is silly to think these guys aren't all giving it their best. It's just not happening for this team right now.
How does a major league ball player not know you don’t run to third when ball is hit in front of you while leading off second? Total lack of concentration and not being mentally in the game.Lazy base running equals not giving your all.

The fact CR goes against the grain again shows what type of poster he is.

Look at me. Weeeeeee.

Yankees need to do something to spark there team as the Rays and Jays look really dangerous.

The fact CR goes against the grain again shows what type of poster he is.

Look at me. Weeeeeee.

Yankees need to do something to spark there team as the Rays and Jays look really dangerous.

I have always been a Boone fan. Look through my posts. Move you make you wanna scare some people have them play under some fear. Here is a move release Brett Gardner veteran clubhouse leader last remaining player from 2009 world series winning team. Release him will get some guys scared I'm looking at you Giancarlo.

I have always been a Boone fan. Look through my posts. Move you make you wanna scare some people have them play under some fear. Here is a move release Brett Gardner veteran clubhouse leader last remaining player from 2009 world series winning team. Release him will get some guys scared I'm looking at you Giancarlo.

Have another wine cooler.

Release the guy who's hitting .217 and call up the guy who's hitting .171 against AAA pitching.

Of course, beer will still cost you $15 to watch a AAA lineup.

How does a major league ball player not know you don’t run to third when ball is hit in front of you while leading off second? Total lack of concentration and not being mentally in the game.Lazy base running equals not giving your all.
They have made many mental mistakes, but I still don’t think it means they’re not trying-hard. Mental mistakes can be a symptom of trying too hard (i.e., pressing).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom