2022-23 Bowl Season | Page 33 | Syracusefan.com

2022-23 Bowl Season

Let’s have a raffle instead and each year random teams will be selected for the playoff. The winning team wins a life size bronze statue . It can be called “the Bernie Sanders trophy”
Ahhh I get it you’re on the internet to vent your frustrations about the world because no one in real life wants to listen to you.

I believe UGA reports around $80M spent on the program.

I’m not sure if that includes NIL, other booster-led initiatives, etc.

They basically publicly spent double what TCU spent on its program.

I think those numbers of $80m and $40m were the amount spent on facility upgrades.

I think those numbers of $80m and $40m were the amount spent on facility upgrades.

Ah. Thanks. That def gives better context. Wonder if it’s a fair indication of other spend on the program.

Ah. Thanks. That def gives better context. Wonder if it’s a fair indication of other spend on the program.

Yea without researching I’m not sure of the actual numbers. I do know their athletic department is a weird setup. All department finances are run by a non profit organization.

Yea without researching I’m not sure of the actual numbers. I do know their athletic department is a weird setup. All department finances are run by a non profit organization.

Appreciate the context. Thanks.

per Sportico
7AD3F82C-C7B2-4F2C-8D19-FE0A9A52BFFC.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors